Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GIANT bug problem! This is serious and needs to be

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Okay i was noticing that some of my friends clothes don't show and it returns to the kind they got in the beginning of the game, also sometimes when i try and teleport to people in non-instanced areas it says "this person is in full instance" even when i am standing right next to the person, and also a few times when i was trying to talk to some one it wouldn't let me talk, all i did was a hand motion and you saw it on your talk screen, so these problems have been coming up with me, and it all started like right after the test realm got onto the real realm, please please try and find a solution to this.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
well here is the problem i think that since wizard101 updated a while ago you have to teleport to your friends to get their closthes showing because when you met thm at first they had their clothes on so the game was able to show the clothes on your friends list

Next for the in a full instance problem i also think that since you are in the instance with your friend and you have other people in the instance with you to reach fourthen you wont be able to teleport because the game might just be cheap in coding and so it may think that you are another person but the instance is full so thats why it says "sorry your friend is an i full instance" when they say full they mean there is already four players in the instance already mabye that is why. Hope this helps :D

Cameron HexBlade Level-29 School of fire

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
for the cloth they might be playing on a diffrent computer because and it hasnt downloaded all of the information thats what always happens to me

for the instanced level your friend is in one of the places with those circles on them because they already have peaple in there if there five peaple how fun would that be because one has person has to be left out each battle

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
megantler wrote:
for the cloth they might be playing on a diffrent computer because and it hasnt downloaded all of the information thats what always happens to me

for the instanced level your friend is in one of the places with those circles on them because they already have peaple in there if there five peaple how fun would that be because one has person has to be left out each battle

sorry for the errors i rushed writing it