Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bought a new house, and now my stuff is gone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I just bought a new house, and replaced my dorm. My dorm only had roughly about 25 pets in it. Now all my pets are gone, and I cant find them :( I tried my backpack, attic, and even my bank, but they're no where to be found. I feel silly being sad over imaginary animals, but there were quite a few. Please help

Thanks For Reading
Emily Swiftbane

Administrator
No worries, young Wizard, they're right where you left them; in your Dorm. You continue to own a Dorm Room even after you've purchased a house.

You can return to your Dorm room two ways:
1. Enter the door to the dorms in Ravenwood
2. Recall 'home' when you're in your house.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
Sorry Professor, but I have found a third way. That method would be to unequip your current home, and then port home.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
This happened to me but I couldn't agree more with Greyrose's post

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
I have portals that lead between my houses.

I have my Sultan's Palace equiped, and right at my port in spot I have portals that lead to various locations. My dorm were I keep my pets, my life house were I keep my plants and my Marleybone Manor which is still empty.

So let's recount the ways:
1. The door in Ravenwood.
2. Click the "Go Home" button when you are in your home.
3. Un-equip your house and hit the "Go Home" button
4. Set portals between your dorm and your house(s).

If your friends try to use the portal to your dorm before you go through it, it will not load. Once you go through they can follow.