Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new world idea and items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
i had an idea like there could be a world made of the four elements and when you finish one elemental plane you get a piece of a set with elemental spells hmm maybe spells that would match the plane like fire plane you get the boots that has fire spells like new ones not the ones that fire wizards earn maybe next is water when you finish the water plane you get the robe that has water spells and the earth plane might be the hat that has earth spells in it and the last when you finish the wind plane you would get a wand that has wind spells what do you think of my idea? :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This already is the game. The elementals are all represented. hence the "elemental shield," etc.
We already get clothing items as drops.
I'm really not sure where you were trying to go with this since it was one long continuous sentence/thought, but just throwing a 'new world' out there without it fitting into the story line somewhere just doesn't make sense. We already have Wysteria. ;)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
sirskulley wrote:
i had an idea like there could be a world made of the four elements and when you finish one elemental plane you get a piece of a set with elemental spells hmm maybe spells that would match the plane like fire plane you get the boots that has fire spells like new ones not the ones that fire wizards earn maybe next is water when you finish the water plane you get the robe that has water spells and the earth plane might be the hat that has earth spells in it and the last when you finish the wind plane you would get a wand that has wind spells what do you think of my idea? :)

wind? earth? water? what are you talking about? they arent schools!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
What about Empyrea being an expansion of of Wintertusk! Cyrus does say (only to myth wizards) "The skies of Empyrea" so why not have it be the home of the coven?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
wwiill11 wrote:
sirskulley wrote:

wind? earth? water? what are you talking about? they arent schools!

Water=Ice
Earth=Life (think of the life school in wystria)
Wind=Storm (think of the spells of storm, there windy right?)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
sirskulley wrote:

??????? what are you talking about?

Jasmine/Jessica