Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
i am in grizzleheim ane the only quests i have is yardbirds and the tale of the runes but i cant get to any where but savarstaad pass ane theres no other quests please help

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
clintonpirate wrote:
i am in grizzleheim ane the only quests i have is yardbirds and the tale of the runes but i cant get to any where but savarstaad pass ane theres no other quests please help
You need to do the storyline quests in savarstaad pass to move on. Happy Questing

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Master Pyro

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
Ok what level are if you are on levels 30 - 39 you will not get to ravenscar until you are on level 40 then you can continue hope it helps.

caleb battleflame

level 37 pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
clintonpirate wrote:

What is your current level?

Some quests don't activate until you hit a certain level.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
clintonpirate wrote:

You missed some story line quests somewhere, which you must complete to move on.
This link shows the main story line quests in Savarstaad Pass...see what you missed: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Savarstaad_Pass_Storyline_Quests