Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 2 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Can someone please help me for some reason I am not getting my Lvl 2 quest for fire blade. Please someone help! :?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
superwizzard52 wrote:
Can someone please help me for some reason I am not getting my Lvl 2 quest for fire blade. Please someone help! :?

Fireblade is not a level 2 spell, first of all.

When you're ready to learn a new spell (as in, you meet the level requirement and have completed the appropriate pre-quest), your professor will summon you.

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness ;)

Defender
May 30, 2010
plain and simple there is no quest for fire blade , just do ambrose quest to visit all schools in ravenwood, and he give you fire blade spell

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I have been playing for so long i forgot what the quest was.. lol

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 46 Pyromancer

p.s. go fire dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lvl 48 fire spelll

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
superwizzard52 wrote:

Fireblade is not a level 2 spell, first of all.

When you're ready to learn a new spell (as in, you meet the level requirement and have completed the appropriate pre-quest), your professor will summon you.

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness ;)

actually, fireblade is a level 2 spell. you get it from the "Enrollment" quest. I have a fire and i did it this morning.