Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the Criminal Hideout solo?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Well, I got a quest in MB for my new spell, and so I have to fight the Criminal's in the Criminal Hideout, and one boss has 2,000 health then the other one has 1,000 :| And I needed help so I asked my friend to help me and so I told her to port, But she said it said "Your Friend Is Busy". So we were wondering if this was a Solo, or what?

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Well, I got a quest in MB for my new spell, and so I have to fight the Criminal's in the Criminal Hideout, and one boss has 2,000 health then the other one has 1,000 :| And I needed help so I asked my friend to help me and so I told her to port, But she said it said "Your Friend Is Busy". So we were wondering if this was a Solo, or what?

That message means that it's a solo dungeon and that friends can't port in to help you. Horrible, I know... but you can do it!

PS: What school/level are you? If your deck setup/gear isn't cutting it, I'll try and help you as best I can. ;)

In the meantime, good luck!

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Balance/80
Death/64
Storm/49
Life/32
Myth/22
Ice/18
Fire/15

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:
Yes, that is the quest for the "Fire Minion" you must do it solo. it seems hard, but just one hit k.o. the 1,000 one then heal yourself preferably Satyr and then 2-hit k.o. the other one. its not hard i did it at lvl 31 with 1,137 health

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Master Pyro

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
vonawesome1 wrote:
XxCandyClanCanxX wrote:

That message means that it's a solo dungeon and that friends can't port in to help you. Horrible, I know... but you can do it!

PS: What school/level are you? If your deck setup/gear isn't cutting it, I'll try and help you as best I can. ;)

In the meantime, good luck!

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Balance/80
Death/64
Storm/49
Life/32
Myth/22
Ice/18
Fire/15

I was level 25 (1,119 Health) but now I'm level 31 (1,293 health) and I still haven't finish the quest. But my deck have Blades, Traps, and all enemies spells. But I have gear, but it's not very good. :|