Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School of mind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I haven't really thought this totally through yet, so excuse me if it sounds too much like an existing school

The school of mind!
Where wizards practice Telekenesis. It's in the old death school space, and are neutral, meaning they could be bad, good, or both. The school gem is Uranium, and the colour is gold and silver. The symbol is a brain in a diamond. Famous wizards that practice this type of magic are Silver the Hedgehog , Poltergeists, and Psychokenetics.

I hope you like my idea. :D

-Logan LionEyes
Level 42 Theurgturge (Thaumaturge + Theurgist)
-Brandon SeaShade
Level 69 Necroturge (Thaumaturge + Necromancer)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
This should be a secondary class like Star, Sun, and Moon schools. And if you look at the symbols on the battle circles there is an eye, sun, star, and a moon. So the symbol should be an eye! :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
herky102 wrote:
I haven't really thought this totally through yet, so excuse me if it sounds too much like an existing school

The school of mind!
Where wizards practice Telekenesis. It's in the old death school space, and are neutral, meaning they could be bad, good, or both. The school gem is Uranium, and the colour is gold and silver. The symbol is a brain in a diamond. Famous wizards that practice this type of magic are Silver the Hedgehog , Poltergeists, and Psychokenetics.

-Logan LionEyes
-Brandon SeaShade

interesting thought
a couple questions though
1. what is the school's focus ( aka storm damage and ice deffence)
2.name of wizards who study this magic are ___
3. the main card people will think of when they see this ( storm is storm lord, what spell like that will be featured ) ( note ya dont need to put stats yet)
4. what does it boost against and what boosts when attacking a creature of the psychic group
5.where on the elemental circle/triangle does this appear
6. what kind of pets can we see come from this school

^-^ for every type of magic there is a reason and a broken way to abuse its power

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
What would be their specialties? How good would they be resistance-wise, health-wise, damage-wise, accuracy-wise, powerpip-wise, etc.
You need to go into depth about it. Ideas that dont really show what the purpose truly is, is like a burger without meat. Just something for you to edit in :P

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
herky102 wrote:

The school of mind!

-Logan LionEyes
-Brandon SeaShade

Silver the Hedgehog? Really? That's against copyright so Wizard101 can't use it any way, and its not an actual existing person either past or present. Also, making another school that you could choose as your base would be complicated and take a very long time to develop new spells, enemies, bosses, etc. etc. Also, Poltergeists and Psychokinetic is just a group of people, while famous wizards and witches in the group are always named by name. Also, Balance is already the neutral school, so creating another one would be a waste. Uranium isn't a gemstone and what would the wizards and witches be called? Storm has already taken Diviners. Minders? Mind-Readers? Controllers?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
herky102 wrote:

The school of mind!

-Logan LionEyes
-Brandon SeaShade

Basically yes, Balance is the neutral school but, when you look at the spells it focuses on the Spectral side which is Storm,Fire and Ice but, the Spiritual side (Life,Myth, and Death) isn't used as much. I just wanted to point that out, so it isn't on topic much.
When you do think about the about the School of Mind, it's basically just Myth school. Myth wizards are creative and use their imagination quite often. If you go to Myth School and read the book about the Myth School then, it'll say that they use their mind and imagination. The Myth spells are mythical creatures such as trolls and minotuars so really, the School of Mind is Myth school in my opinion.
Oh dear, I'm just rambling on now. I'd better stop here :?.

Sarah Seabloom, lvl 69 Master of Balance.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
herky102 wrote:

The school of mind!

-Logan LionEyes
-Brandon SeaShade

interesting thought
3. the main card people will think of when they see this ( storm is storm lord, what spell like that will be featured ) ( note ya dont need to put stats yet)
4. what does it boost against and what boosts when attacking a creature of the psychic group

^-^ for every type of magic there is a reason and a broken way to abuse its power

another interesting thing that nobody seems to know....

Are you aware that myth death and life came frm the spirit, body, and mind? so that would mean it copys death with that name. just my thoughts

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Dude. Chill. I was making a joke when I said Silver the hedgehog. And can you read or what? I said "I haven't thought this totally through yet " Pathetic.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
This is the problem with new schools. Since this a main school they have to make monsters the same school to be fare to the other schools. while the astral spells are side spells. but the idea is super cool 8)

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
herky102 wrote:

The school of mind!

-Logan LionEyes
-Brandon SeaShade

interesting thought

Ok so balance is the only school that has no boost attack when we attack so how bout make this the opposite of balance :D

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
this school could be similar like balance its a mix of death, life, and myth to equal mind like fire, ice and storm equals balance