Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instant Pet Level Up Opportunity???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
Now this is just an idea, not one I think they'll allow but anywho, does anyone think the idea of a very, extremely rare pet snack that instantly levels your pet up from baby-teen, teen-adult, adult-ancient, or ancient-epic is something they should put in the game? I know pet training is like one of the most annoying parts of the game (even if the ends justify the means, which is very rare) and this could be something that helps end that. I'm thinking something like a rank 10 pet snack called Ambroccoli (lol) or something like that, ideas anyone? And not so sure it should be allowed in the Mega Snack Pack, maybe but probably not. Let it be somewhere we'd have to earn it like in Waterworks, or Helephant Tower, maybe some new dungeon that gives it to you the first time you finish it, but you gotta farm for it the next time around. What's everyone's thought on this?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I wish it would...However it won't. See you in the spiral.

Jasmine/Jessica

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
If it ever did happen, it would cost an arm and a leg to afford it! closest thing we have to that are the mega snacks we pay for in crowns. Or we farm for them in dungoens, or garden for them.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
What about the stats..? Would it do +25 to all from baby to teen..?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Doubtful that it will happen, though it would be nice. And if they did have it as a drop in places that are not required, like those dungeons, people would complain. A lot.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I know it's like a one in a million chance but it never hursts to hope it'll happen. I did mention that it probably shouldn't be sold for crowns, that way pet leveling up can be more exciting, and not seem like so much of a chore anymore, for those of us with the determination to try and work for special items like that. And people will always complain about everything that isn't spoonfed to them, that's never gonna stop. As for the stats, I was thinking something like 25% of the stats from baby-teen, 50% of the stats left from teen-adult, 75% of the stats left from adult-ancient, and 100% of all the stats left from ancient to epic.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
i would love if this would happen, as i never have time or energy to do very much lv up of pets.