Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells for Level 88 Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Hi. I want to give out my ideas for Level 88 spells.

Let's start with Storm

No name yet (want it to be something on the terms of God)- 10 pips- Storm- 1305 damage to one enemy

Description- The ocean is peaceful for a couple moments, and then it rages and rages till it forms something that looks a little like Poseidon. All blades and traps counted for then. It whirls some water in its hands and points them at the enemy sending a stream of ocean water at them.

Three eyed Spider (you guys can make it sound more creative)- 10 pips-Myth- 1100 to all enemies

Description- A spider web appears, and then a horrifying, brown, and hairy spider comes. Then all blades and traps will be counted for then. Then suddenly the spider jumps on the enemy.

Burning (something idk yet)- 10 pips- Fire- 200 damage then 1200 over time to one enemy

Description- A burning (thing) comes twirling out of the ground. All blades and traps will be counted for then. IT takes its hand and points them at the sky and then points them at the enemy sending meteors at them.

So that's all i have right now. Feel free to add your ideas in the comments below. Have Fun you guys!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Opinions on Storm:
Seems only slightly underpowered for storm. And I don't think there are any more storm gods to use lol

Opinions on Myth:
I really like this. Maybe the name is Mythic Spider? Especially since Myth needs a new AOE spell. It could also be a funnel spider web it emerges from.

Opinions of Fire:
The beginning seems a bit of a cliche. The rest seems ok

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
1trastogi wrote:

Let's start with Storm

No name yet (want it to be something on the terms of God)- 10 pips- Storm- 1305 damage to one enemy

Description- The ocean is peaceful for a couple moments, and then it rages and rages till it forms something that looks a little like Poseidon. All blades and traps counted for then. It whirls some water in its hands and points them at the enemy sending a stream of ocean water at them.

Three eyed Spider (you guys can make it sound more creative)- 10 pips-Myth- 1100 to all enemies

Description- A spider web appears, and then a horrifying, brown, and hairy spider comes. Then all blades and traps will be counted for then. Then suddenly the spider jumps on the enemy.

Burning (something idk yet)- 10 pips- Fire- 200 damage then 1200 over time to one enemy

Description- A burning (thing) comes twirling out of the ground. All blades and traps will be counted for then. IT takes its hand and points them at the sky and then points them at the enemy sending meteors at them.

So that's all i have right now. Feel free to add your ideas in the comments below. Have Fun you guys!

i like all these spells but some people have a fear of spiders that are like that even me maybe it could look like the spider enemies in the game instead of looking like a real one

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
1trastogi wrote:

Let's start with Storm

Storm: The damage is a little low considering Storm is supposed to have high damage, this is Rank 10, the spell has no effects, and its only a one enemy attack.

Myth: Tri-Spider? Trider? I dunno what the name should be but its also sorta boring? The damage is also a little high because Myth doesn't have really high damage and its all enemies.

Burning Thing: Its unoriginal and the damage is a little unbalanced and high.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like the Myth spell a lot.
The storm and fire spells sound familiar... but you're on the right track. :)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Thanks for the ideas guys. Hopefully you can agree with this?

Storm spell- 10 pips- How about it does 1500 damage to one enemy and takes all shields and blades away. And i think you guys should make an idea for what the spell is named and what it looks like. I think you'd be more creative on it.

I really liked the Trider Idea. So ...

Trider- 10 pips- Myth

980 damage to all enemies and disarms all 2 shields and 2 blades from each enemy.

For fire i think it should be like a wildfire thing.

Wildfire- 10 pips- 1305 to all enemies- Fire
Treants are sitting on rocks with a fire in the middle of all of them. Suddenly the fire burns a leaf which burns another leaf etc. And suddenly a big fire is in front of you All blades and traps will be counted then. It then burns everything in its path and hits all the enemies normally.

Hope you like everything i added. Be Creative and Use Those Imaginations.