Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has this affected you in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
My sister and I were playing Wizard101 together as usual. From following the main quest, we were heading into the Katzenstein's Lab. Eventually, we made it to Katzenstein. However, we didn't fight him since we figured out we could go around him. After finishing the rest of the quests, quest helper told us to fight Katzenstein. So, after defeating him, we reached our problem. Quest helper told us to, "Locate Meowiarty's Hideout in Unknown." Originally, we thought this meant to go back to Watson, since we have already done the whole game on our other characters. However, not only did Watson vanished from where he was standing, quest helper didn't give us an arrow in the direction of the next quest. If anyone knows how to fix this or what happened, please help. Thank you ahead of time for your guidance.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
It effected me too. I beat the whole game on my other character and i thought it meant that too but apparently it doesnt! I need help bad!!!! I am so mad right now

Survivor
May 21, 2012
yes this just happened to me the other day, on only 1 char, all I did was write into support and told them what happened gave my username, character name and they fixed it for me.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
This happened to my Life wizard, but I know what you have to do. You have to do the dungeon over. This time, get Dr. Kitty before talking to Grunk.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
My friend had this problem. All we did was redo the Dungeon (Katenstein's Lab), and it was fixed no problem. I also managed to sneak out with a Brown Rate Magician .