Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I think we should be able to buy dungeons with crowns (seems like a silly idea but sounds cool to me). Buy those dungeons that we want from the crowns shop(maximum gold cap to buy one in gold), it would be nice to have a dungeon in my house that i could jump in whenever i want or invite friends to house or dorm to join them to fight in that dungeon... seems cool to me 8)

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
i think it would be cool but complicated cuz you would have to custamize it rite so it would be hard to desighn it only for a small adventure

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Isnt there one in the Midnight Pagoda Bundle (Or whatever it is called?) Its a furniture item.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
FOR price guessing in crowns i'd say about maybe 500 crowns for the lowest dungeon ever(sunken city) all the way to ghost avalon which would be 5000 crowns i guess.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
COOL! That would be awesome to be able to jump in 'The Great Spyre' when inside my castle, or maybe even 'Water Works' or even 'The Vault of Ice'!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
I don't quite get this idea. you want to be able to buy a dungeon that already exist just so it can be available in your house?
I mean is it that difficult to just go to the dungeon itself and just enter? what's the difference? all i see is just a a waste of time for the developers really. then again it might bring more money in for them, so what do i know?