Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for players to do celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
Hi, i'm currently making a group of four to do Celestia and any further worlds with.

I need a balance wizard, Life wizard, and a Ice wizard for our group.
I am a storm wizard lvl 50 and looking for 3 more members.

Restrictions: must be able to do Celestia quest all the way through.
Nice, fun, and entertaining attitude only.

If you want to join this group let me know by posting on this forum..

Thanks for your time,
Blake Stormcaster

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I am a level 51 balance wizard who, once some of my friends get online, is about to face Malistaire and bring an end to my quest in Dragonspyre. A group to travel with in Celestia sounds interesting, though I bet that you have already found some helpful players who are willing to help you (or decided to go off on your own into Celestia) by now. If not, we could arrange a meeting at some point.

- Patrick Dragoncatcher

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
I have not found anybody yet so just tell me a place, time, date, and what realm and i will be there. :)

Thanks for you time,
Blake Stormcaster

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Hi, I would be interested in joining this group :) I have a level 63 life wizard, however though the level seems high i still have a lot of celestia to do and I would be fine with redoing the parts of Celestia i have already done with the group. Currently I'm in the Floating Land and I'll postpone questing in Celestia until the group is at the same point. Let me know if I can join, thanks :)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
OK, we will all meet in the survey camp at 2:00pm eastern time (if you use another time zone then just find out the difference in time and be there at 2:00 pm eastern time.

Realm: Vampire
Time: 2:00pm
Date: 7/3/12

Thanks,
Blake stormcaster

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I've already have done some quests on Celestia but I would like to help you guys! I'm a lvl 52 Pyromancer and learned Death. I would really like to help out with you guys.

Sincerely,

Isaac Mooncaller

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I have done some quests in Celestia but I wouldn't mind going back and helping you guys. Date July 4th or July 5. Time around 7:00 - 8:00 AM Central Time. Realm, you pick. I am a level 52 Pyromancer and have learned all the Death spells to Wraith. I know you didn't want a Pyromancer, but trust me I can do tons of damage!