Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
The title is actually a little misleading, LOL
I have been doing a dungeon in mooshu (Forgot the name, but its NOT crimson fields and you have to defeat plague oni who drops life scarab)
And there is this pig, not a ninja pig, a little different. I was walking, and this enemy literally went ACROSS the sidewalk (Which was supposed to be a safezone) and INTO the fence and the bamboo beside the sidewalk. Im all like, what the heck?
Its name disappeared into the bamboo, and then after a couple of seconds it just walked out of there like nothing happened and continued doing this cycle

I would post some pictures of it if I knew how to, I took a lot!
How do you post pictures here (If you can?)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I dont think you can; but you probably lost connection. When you lose connection you dont always get the symbol, but the enemies keep going in one direction (No pun intended), and you see nothing different. But if you lose connection for more than a few seconds, then it will come at the bottom of the screen and refresh your game.

Defender
May 15, 2010
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
It does that sometimes, like once a Lost Soul did in Unicorn Way, and in MarleyBone, too

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
You've probably got a snippy connection. Often the game glitches and weird things happen when your connection isn't good, such as pets roaming the sidewalk and mobs going into the scenery.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Yeah..
this is probably because of connection problems.
Once I was in Triton Ave. and all the enemies just started walking through the sidewalks and beyond without stopping. :?