Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feelings About Amber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
I understand that these new spells are meant to be difficult to get but I believe that Kingsisle has gone over the top with the difficulty of the specific reagent Amber. The first part is that its rarity level of being dropped from a plant is about 5%-20%. Which is unfair to the people that massively garden the plants that drop Amber. Also, the transmute amber. We need: 5 Merle's Whiskers which are dropped only (No Auction),
5 Amber Dust which are only dropped (No Auction), 15 Sunstone, and 10 Golden Pearls. If you are looking at the 12 that we need that is 60 Merle's Whiskers, 60 Amber Dust, 180 Sunstone, and 120 Golden Pearls. I still only have 5 out of 50 sunstone to craft the spell in the first place!

I believe Kingsisle should make the drop rate at least 20% higher,
Make the Transmute Amber easier due to the quantity we need,
Make Amber a reagent that can be dropped!

Kingsisle,
Please consider this and the fact that most people are becoming very upset with the almost impossible crafting spells.

Jason DeathFlame Archmage Necromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They did this to make the spells rare; you dont want all sorts of people running around with it do you? It isnt impossible, I almost have deer knight already! By the way, shouldnt this thread be moved from "Avalon" to "Crafting and Gardening"?