Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I would have to say that once you reach level 80 and can get no more experience points it becomes rather boring to play the game. I since then have started a new character and use my level 80 to collect and get whatever my other characters need. It took me about 2 months to finish the worlds and reach level 80 though I have not finished Avalon and do not intend to do so until a new world is introduced. No point in waisting all the mega xp points you get in avalon. So does anyone know if a new world is in the works any time soon.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Vernox wrote:
I would have to say that once you reach level 80 and can get no more experience points it becomes rather boring to play the game. I since then have started a new character and use my level 80 to collect and get whatever my other characters need. It took me about 2 months to finish the worlds and reach level 80 though I have not finished Avalon and do not intend to do so until a new world is introduced. No point in waisting all the mega xp points you get in avalon. So does anyone know if a new world is in the works any time soon.
poloris is coming soon hopefully and after that we can expect mirage.

Administrator
gweedoboy wrote:

The next world to be discovered in the Spiral is known only to Merle, young Wizard. Please do not pretend to speak for him, or for KingsIsle Entertainment.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They are always working on a new world dont worry! Well at least I hope...

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:

The next world to be discovered in the Spiral is known only to Merle, young Wizard. Please do not pretend to speak for him, or for KingsIsle Entertainment.
sorry if i sounded 100% on that cause it was only my best guess witch i probaly should have mentioned.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
There are some guesses that Polaris is the next world due to the references being made to it. It was referenced once in zf and once in Avalon.