Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revision for the fire minion...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Hello,

Could we have a slight revision on the fire minion, who seems to like the fire shield, but is actually most susceptible to Ice attacks? I don't understand why it throws Wards for spells its already resistant to.

Thanks

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I agree, it is quite pointless. I don't hardly have my fire minion come out because of the repetitiveness of these somewhat useless spells. It's bad enough that it's only powerful move is the Fire Elf, nor less the constant oncoming useless spells. I personally feel they should allow the minions to grow stronger as time elapses, say rank up in the Fire School line like a student does on a 2 to 4 level advancement of myself to their one advancement.

Just a thought....and out of curiousity...why the Fire Element guy and not let's say the Sunbird or Phoenix?

Thanks,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

man thats good idea because, i think the fire minion is all fire traps and fire elf. plus he gives the wizard only and shield and sword about once a fight. i agree that the fire minion should level up also maybe ever 5 level. after you get him . it would be nice to see him us like sunbrid more than fire elf. and you should be able you choose which one of the monster, he should attack.

thanks
robet thunderhammer

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I think the fire minion should'nt have any spells at all but use whats in it's masters deck.

Of course this would burn the masters card but would also make for very interesting out comes.