Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going first.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
If you people like this idea of maybe fixing the topic going first fight or if you don't. Please don't comment bad stuff its just my opinion or an idea. So in the beginning of the match there is a 50% chance you will go first. My idea is that every turn in pvp there will be another chance of going first. For example if I just joined a match and i got to go first and then i took my turn. The enemy has a chance of going first for the next turn and it keeps going on, so you might go first again though. This might make this a little bit challenging of casting spells and this might help solve the dispel problem a bit.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
jokerpoke123 wrote:
If you people like this idea of maybe fixing the topic going first fight or if you don't. Please don't comment bad stuff its just my opinion or an idea. So in the beginning of the match there is a 50% chance you will go first. My idea is that every turn in pvp there will be another chance of going first. For example if I just joined a match and i got to go first and then i took my turn. The enemy has a chance of going first for the next turn and it keeps going on, so you might go first again though. This might make this a little bit challenging of casting spells and this might help solve the dispel problem a bit.

Instead of adding more randomness to arena, why not inject some order? I'd say instead of both of the people in the arena taking there turn on the same round, creating a huge advantage to whoever is going first, have the time limit drop to 20 seconds and once one person moves, the other gets a full turn to formulate a move and so on and so on. This would make pvp more of the turn based game it is supposed to be.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
It is how it is. I don't really see any good way of fixing it. Wizard101 was based on this style of play. Switching it now might be too late.