Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in the Wild in Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
I have been stuck for a week now. I can't find anymore quests in avalon, and I am stuck in the Wild. I defeated the Kiva in the owl tower, defeated the ice guy in the fire elf village, and all the other numerous quests, but can't find another exclamation point or question mark to save my life! The only quests I have remaining are: find the crows, find the tapesties and find the floating scroll in the wyld quest. Any clue if this is a glitch, or if I'm missing something? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Actually you have to go to one of the other areas to get a new quest. If I am not mistaken I got a new quest from the crab guy when you come into avalon. All I know is that in the wild there will be no other quests assigned until later on in the game.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Vernox wrote:
Actually you have to go to one of the other areas to get a new quest. If I am not mistaken I got a new quest from the crab guy when you come into avalon. All I know is that in the wild there will be no other quests assigned until later on in the game.

Thanks for trying to help, but i have been through every area and caliburn (where the crab guy is) and NO one has a question mark or exclamation point over their head. I am so frustrated, as I have no clue how to get the next quest! How to get to the next area! *sniffle*

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Mia0503 wrote:
I have been stuck for a week now. I can't find anymore quests in avalon, and I am stuck in the Wild. I defeated the Kiva in the owl tower, defeated the ice guy in the fire elf village, and all the other numerous quests, but can't find another exclamation point or question mark to save my life! The only quests I have remaining are: find the crows, find the tapesties and find the floating scroll in the wyld quest. Any clue if this is a glitch, or if I'm missing something? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
i can help you get a quest called lost the music from a little dude in high road i say

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
CoolKcaj2002 wrote:
I was stuck for while too:

try looking at this post about Innes Idle:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/49610.ftl

For a few minutes I was so excited regarding your advice! Unfortunately, when I went to talk to Innes he had nothing to say to me. lol
I think I had already spoken to him. I appreciate your attempt to help, as this has never happened to me. I literally can't find a quest, and still have a ton of avalon to play! So weird-It's a bummer!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Try checking all of north Caer Lyon, there is a house towards the upper right hand area of the map that may contain it, since Innes didn't work for you.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Mia0503 wrote:

Wizard Mia,

The tapestry is on the second floor as u descend the stairs in the Owl Tower quest, the black crow is in the fire knight quest not far from the Owl Tower, and the scroll is in the Toadstool Village not far from McShane.

By the way, I need to go back for the crow in the Fire Temple and the fight is unavoidable.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 76 Ice Wizard