Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a tv series

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
kings isle please read this. it would be a good idea to have a tv series. every world could have its own season. thank you for reading this and everyone please feel free to quote

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
If KI had the money and resources to do something like this, I would imagine it would come out something like Yugioh. It's been done to death.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
toyroy wrote:
seems cool but what about stuff like gear power pips and stats?
It could be like the new epic duel on KingsIsle's youtube channel. You see a shield, and some pips and that, and it's like a movie.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Nice idea, a new W101 commercial just came out in June and the TV show could look like that

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
bravevline wrote:
toyroy wrote:
seems cool but what about stuff like gear power pips and stats?
It could be like the new epic duel on KingsIsle's youtube channel. You see a shield, and some pips and that, and it's like a movie.
yes someone who gets my image.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
vollans wrote:
If KI had the money and resources to do something like this, I would imagine it would come out something like Yugioh. It's been done to death.
i know but when and have you even seen the new commercial and youtube video they already have it down the just neeed to wait for money and resources.