Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Hello Kingsisle, Lucas SwiftStone here. I would like to reccomend a party mount. You've already released 2 person mounts and recently a 3 person mount and it would be really cool to have a 10+ person mount. My idea is it can fit anyone who wants to go on or a certain amount of people (10-20 people would be cool). The idea of the mount is that people can just jump on and not have to be in a group to get on. Also the idea is that it wouldn't be in a hoard pack, just sold seperately in the mount section. I hope you can create this type of mount and thank you for taking your time to read this.

Lucas SwiftStone,
Transcendendt Storm Wizard

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Secret314 wrote:
Hello Kingsisle, Lucas SwiftStone here. I would like to reccomend a party mount. You've already released 2 person mounts and recently a 3 person mount and it would be really cool to have a 10+ person mount. My idea is it can fit anyone who wants to go on or a certain amount of people (10-20 people would be cool). The idea of the mount is that people can just jump on and not have to be in a group to get on. Also the idea is that it wouldn't be in a hoard pack, just sold seperately in the mount section. I hope you can create this type of mount and thank you for taking your time to read this.

Lucas SwiftStone,
10+! No! Four would be the maximum that number would be relevant (even then, I'm a bit leery about that big of a mount). Why in the Spiral would we need a 10 person mount? It would be huge, take up a lot of data (especially if you could just buy on at any time), and would rarely be used to its full extent. Not to mention that people might jump onto the mount when the driver doesn't want anyone else riding, causing complaint after complaint (enough were caused by two person mounts). Please, mounts shouldn't be that big.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Dude calm down it was just an idea! The spiral doesn't need criticizing people. We need nice, open minded people who can nicely say no.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry, but the hydra mount is huge enough and takes up half my screen, I cant even imagine how big this one would be. Plus groups can only fit 4 people, and you wouldnt want strangers hopping onto your mount.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dolcoon wrote:
Secret314 wrote:

Lucas SwiftStone,
10+! No! Four would be the maximum that number would be relevant (even then, I'm a bit leery about that big of a mount). Why in the Spiral would we need a 10 person mount? It would be huge, take up a lot of data (especially if you could just buy on at any time), and would rarely be used to its full extent. Not to mention that people might jump onto the mount when the driver doesn't want anyone else riding, causing complaint after complaint (enough were caused by two person mounts). Please, mounts shouldn't be that big.

The sheer size of this mount would be ridiculous. Plus, the maximum # of people allowed in a battle/dungeon is 4, so I really don't see the point.

That said, dolcoon, you're wrong~ that's not how multiplayer mounts work at all.

I am the owner of a Hydra (3-person mount)~ anyone who wishes to ride with me must join a group created by me in order to do so. That keeps the randoms out, and lets me play driver to only the people I want as passengers.

-El Veeb

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010

The sheer size of this mount would be ridiculous. Plus, the maximum # of people allowed in a battle/dungeon is 4, so I really don't see the point.

That said, dolcoon, you're wrong~ that's not how multiplayer mounts work at all.

I am the owner of a Hydra (3-person mount)~ anyone who wishes to ride with me must join a group created by me in order to do so. That keeps the randoms out, and lets me play driver to only the people I want as passengers.

-El Veeb
Sorry i forgot to mention some things. El Veeb, that's not the idea. It's not the Hydra concept where everyone is visible. It's more like a truck and trailer concept. This is where the owner is in front and driving it and the passengers are in the back and free to move about a small platform. The idea is customizable settings. You could set it to a group only mount, a friends only mount, or a mount for anyone and if you don't want someone on the mount you cound kick them off. Kind of like sending people away from your house.