Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More clothing options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello once again fans and other random people of the spiral, its me Tamato5. :D. Ok, so here's the deal. Why do we just get hats, robes, and shoes? cant there be any more things like gloves or something? It could be even more fun to dress yourself up in many more ways then there are now. Well thats my idea right now, see you and my fellow friends in the spiral.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Explorer
May 10, 2011
maybe necklaces and braclets headbands also earings too and glases and ya can maybe put nailpolish on your wizards nails? lol i was thinking about that

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Before we do gloves and accessories, we need more clothes. There can be something in Wizard City or Marleybone that resembles a mall or department store or something.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gogogo159 wrote:
Before we do gloves and accessories, we need more clothes. There can be something in Wizard City or Marleybone that resembles a mall or department store or something.

that's called The Bazaar.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
maka05 wrote:
maybe necklaces and braclets headbands also earings too and glases and ya can maybe put nailpolish on your wizards nails? lol i was thinking about that

We get necklaces; we just don't 'wear' them as clothing.
nail polish? LOL

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
I like this idea :D
My wizard wears a full knight armor but he has no gloves. It would be cooler if he did!