Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transmutation recipe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2011
Can't seem to find the vendor that sells transmutation recipe. Does anyone know where I can find transmute grendleweed?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
SuperPanda250 wrote:
Can't seem to find the vendor that sells transmutation recipe. Does anyone know where I can find transmute grendleweed?

Hi SuperPanda250!

Well, the vendors who sell transmutation recipes I believe are located in Dragonspyre. As for the grendelweed recipe, I have no clue where you could find that, but perhaps you could try Dragonspyre. Hope this helps!

Sabrina Goldendust
Level 46 conjurer

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hi Morresa here; :)

The best transmutation recipe seller I know of is the water mole who stands on the pier near the water mole king on the Floating Land. :D
You have to go to CL first, then up the pier where Zek is.
After you get to the island use one of the transport devices to go to the water mole village. He's there on the pier.
Good Luck in Crafting.

Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 60 Life
"Life Heals All"

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hi Morresa again;
You might try the recipe seller bear in GH.
Keep clicking through he's stuff untill you get to the transmute recipies near the end.
Good Hunting.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Morresa wrote:
Hi Morresa again;
You might try the recipe seller bear in GH.
Keep clicking through he's stuff untill you get to the transmute recipies near the end.
Good Hunting.

I thought you were talking to your other post for a minute, and I was like "Whaat??" haha...:)