Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good balance and death deck set up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
Right now I am a level 17 balance wizard with death as my secondary school and hopefully ice as my third. Does anyone know a good deck setup for me? If my deck is "bad" to you, please be nice as this is my first post and I have only been playing for 2 weeks.
My deck is:
4 balance blades, 2 vampires, 3 ghouls,2 locust swarms, 2 pixies, 4 sandstorms, 3 elemental shields, and 3 spirit shields.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
your missing a couple of cards, that's: reshuffle: a spells that puts all cards back into your deck. And unbalance: its a dispel spell that can make a balance spell fizzle. These spells can be found on colossus boulevard, the trainer lives in the sunken house near Mindy Pixiecrown, but you have to be level 22 to get these spells.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
Are there any other things I should take out/put in? other than those?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darkflame201299 wrote:
Right now I am a level 17 balance wizard with death as my secondary school and hopefully ice as my third. Does anyone know a good deck setup for me? If my deck is "bad" to you, please be nice as this is my first post and I have only been playing for 2 weeks.
My deck is:
4 balance blades, 2 vampires, 3 ghouls,2 locust swarms, 2 pixies, 4 sandstorms, 3 elemental shields, and 3 spirit shields.

not being mean but
bleh i just threw up a little

ok your lvl 17 huh here ya go
1 vampires
3 ghouls
4 balance blades
3 locust swarms ( ya didnt put how much cards can go into the deck so sry if it overfills)
2 sandstorms
3( this one rotates on enemy) spirit shield when facing spirit enemy and vise versa
but if your facing a spirit school and a elemental school same time run 2 of each of the tri shields
also i recomend ya stop training death and go for tower shield its very useful and wont be far ahead

wait to train fient for later
then start going for fient
because fient is quite far away and death spells will eventually wont be good in your deck
if your using vampire plz say ya have a mastery amulet for it cause if not
TAKE IT OUT ASAP
vampire is wasted pips if ya dont have death mastery amulet

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I am now level 20 ( no mander minion though ). Yes I do have the death mastery amulet. Thanks for the advice though. I put in one more sandstorm and 1 less locust swarm though because I usually have to face multiple enemies at once. For tower shield, I was thinking the same thingish. But I really wanted feint first because I really need more power behind my attacks. Right now I am relying on my friend to help me with quests and bosses (I support he attacks), which is another reason I want feint early on.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
ok. trust me, dont waste a training point on wraith. u might. never use it and balance will do better