Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire cat alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Hi i just started this game a few days ago and I'm stuck on fire cat alley I've done all the stuff for the relic hunter guy and beat the banshee boss but i don't know what to do next.Please anybody help me!

Seth Sparklestone
Hero of Unicornway

Defender
May 24, 2012
There are other quests that will take you elsewhere. Talk to the guard guys in Olde Town (down the hill past the Bazaar). I'm so not good at names......talk to the guy at the footbridge - I think it's Triton Ave. Do any and all quests that you can. It will build up your strength and level you up without taxing you too much. It will also lead you somewhere else.

Alura Sunrider

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wizard City has become a bit confusing now that it offers all 3 streets at once, what I do is what I originally done when I started the game - I take only Triton Ave and press Cancel when the quest box comes up again, I complete that and go back to the guard for Cyclops Ave, then complete that and do FireCat Alley. In between Ambrose will also send you to people in Triton and Cyclops. There are 3 quest givers on FireCat alley, the guard then the person at top of hill from him and Gretta who is in a house down the street, back track to them if you are done it is possible you are ready to work on another street now, which you get from the guard in Ole Town across from the Bazaar.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blizardwarp100 wrote:
Hi i just started this game a few days ago and I'm stuck on fire cat alley I've done all the stuff for the relic hunter guy and beat the banshee boss but i don't know what to do next.Please anybody help me!

Seth Sparklestone
Hero of Unicornway

All you've done is side quests. You need to do main storyline quests to move on.
check out the link... main quests are there:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Firecat_Alley_Storyline_Quests

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
blizardwarp100 wrote:

Seth Sparklestone
Hero of Unicornway
Ok I know I am a lvl 45 (not to brag) and i know all the story line quests for Wizard City. So now we're talking about Fire cat Alley, first, you gotta talk to private Quinn and go to Fireglobe Theatre, talk to Quinn again and kill some fire elves. then you kill Prince Alicane (the boss of Fire cat Alley) and talk to Quinn. You can move on to Triton Ave. and Cyclops Ln. The relic hunter is not storyline. if you already completes those 2 places then speak to Merle and he will give you quest to Foulgaze. then defeat him, then defeat Nightshade. You're on to Krokotopia! Collosus Blvd. is not storyline. Be sure to send me a friend request to me on Zafaria or DragonSpyre or maybe I'll meet you in Firecat Alley or Krokotopia or maybe Marleybone or MooShu. lol Happy Questing!

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Go back to the guy who gives you the quests and check to see if he has your next quest. If he has a gray ? over his head, go up to him and he'll tell you whatyoure supposed to be doing. Check your quest log to find it, you may not be on the right quest arrow.

Good luck,
Keira Dreamleaf lvl64 storm

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
thanks everyone :D I just finished helping the fire Elves and now I'm on crab alley if anyone has fighting tips for there please post them!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
blizardwarp100 wrote:
thanks everyone :D I just finished helping the fire Elves and now I'm on crab alley if anyone has fighting tips for there please post them!
Dude just saying Crab Alley is not Storyline either. you gotta defeat foulgaze and lord nightshade.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
gpfree75 wrote:
how you get to krokotopia after you finish all the missions
Post this message in krokotopia and someone will answer.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro