Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
If KI makes level 88 pets, here are some talents they should have

Fire: may cast meteor strike, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Ice: may cast blizzard, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Storm: may cast tempest(5 pips),may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Myth: may cast humongofrog, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Life: may cast forest lord(instead of doing 540-620 damage, it will do 240-320 damage, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Death: may cast scarecrow(instead of doing 400, it will do 200, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Balance: may cast sandstorm, may cast sprite, may cast unicorn, may cast pixie, may cast tower shield, and may cast spirit armor

Please say if you agree or disagree, or any other talents you think they should have
:-)

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i: i like the idea but how do they look take out 'may cast' spells and
remove unicorn and pixie/fairy i am fine with tower shield and spirit armor
since high lvl enemies can remove them in seconds...
i like the pets to be like this

FIRE-fire treant
ICE-frost giant
STORM-???
LIFE-maybe sprite
DEATH-THE return of the DEATH minotaur (death only)
MYTH-medusa
balance-ra

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Hmm I like those talents very much... But they seem a little overpowered.

I have some ideas for pets(talents not included) that we could get for level 88 pets.

Storm - Leviathan(Yes I know there is already a Leviathan pet, hybrid of Stormzilla and Hydra I believe, but there is also a Basilisk that was made before Avalon!)
Ice - Snow Pegasus(Like the Snow Angel rides?)
Balance - Ra
Life - Centaur
Myth - Medusa
Death - Vampire
Fire - Fire Dragon(Like the level 48 spell)

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
SirBdawg1999 wrote:
Hmm I like those talents very much... But they seem a little overpowered.

I have some ideas for pets(talents not included) that we could get for level 88 pets.

Storm - Leviathan(Yes I know there is already a Leviathan pet, hybrid of Stormzilla and Hydra I believe, but there is also a Basilisk that was made before Avalon!)
Ice - Snow Pegasus(Like the Snow Angel rides?)
Balance - Ra
Life - Centaur
Myth - Medusa
Death - Vampire
Fire - Fire Dragon(Like the level 48 spell)

Hey some nice ideas there! My only gripe about the current Lvl78 pets is that they are a pet version of spells. I would've liked to have seen totally unique pets maybe:
ICE...how about a Yeti
DEATH...Kalli (Hindu Goddess of Death)
LIFE...Mossman (like evil snowman but composed of moss:) )
STORM...Thor (God of Thunder)
FIRE....Fire Treant (the lvl 80 henchman looks awesome!)
MYTH....Griffin
BALANCE.... Shpinx.
I was disappointed to see that the new pets don't cast spritely, this is one talent I'm desperate to get and haven't succeded with my ancient Judgement pet and the two Grumpy Sandmen I've bought. Can anyone tell me is there a greater chance of getting spritely if you hatch with a pet that has it?
James Dreamweaver Lvl 70 Balance

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Here are my ideas
FIRE- Water-mole like the ones from floating land or fire treant
ICE-Foromi
STORM-Catalan
DEATH-Deer knight
BALANCE-Owl or Shpinx
LIFE-Dryad
MYTH-Medusa or the Griffin

Illuminator