Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection with the worlds!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
you know how in some books there are two different stories that connect? well how about the next world is a main world and it is a sequel to grizzleheim like the evil ravens were working for morganthe? seem cool?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
toyroy wrote:
you know how in some books there are two different stories that connect? well how about the next world is a main world and it is a sequel to grizzleheim like the evil ravens were working for morganthe? seem cool?

uh, okay.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
toyroy wrote:

Actually, if you paid attention to that particular line, the ravens were working for themselves. Grizz was a lost world that was found AFTER Malistair started his distruction and problems of their own.

Although as much as I liked WT, I would not mind seeing something coming from that line as long as it was as much fun as WT. In fact, right now I would rather see an extention to WT instead of a new world added to the Morganthe arc.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
well what if there was someone else who planted the idea for their evil doings?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
toyroy wrote:
i agree they seem so alike