Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cooked Monsters?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Has anyone else noticed, or is it just me that sometimes when an enemy or myself casts a spell it appears blackened. I even made a new wizard (not for this reason of course) and it still happens often. It' doesn't effect the spell or anything but I was wondering if this was made on purpose for special effects or if it was a error. Thanks if anyone responds! :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jason123321713 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed, or is it just me that sometimes when an enemy or myself casts a spell it appears blackened. I even made a new wizard (not for this reason of course) and it still happens often. It' doesn't effect the spell or anything but I was wondering if this was made on purpose for special effects or if it was a error. Thanks if anyone responds! :D

It's not on purpose because it's pretty random. I think it's one of those little glitches no one really cares about.

and no, it's not our video card driver! (that's the first thing 'support' will say so I thought I'd throw that out there :) )

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Do you mean by it looks "darker" than usual. Then yes, it happens to me alot.

Autumn Emeraldleaf lvl 46
Fallon Emeraldleaf lvl 6