Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP balance deck help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Can someone help me with pvp deck? I am level 76 balance I am private ranks still. So help plz

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
I think I can help...

3 weakness
4 elemtal shield
4 spirit shield
3 bladestorm
3 balance blade
4 hex
4feint
3satyr
3fairy
6sandstorm(for minions)
3ra (in case your opponent is spamming minions)
4 tower shield
5 judgement
2 reshuffle

the are the basics for a balance deck. Then you just add the stuff you want :) for one, I would suggest getting sandstorm and spectral Las in there, also gargantuan and colossal. And i don't like TC in rsnked pvp but I would suggest that you get dryad TC and shatter TC to remove shields such as towers. And another thing. not sure if you would do this, but try having a friend come in toget your opponent to talk so you can see their stats. hopes this helps, good luck :)

Isaiah griffinthorn lvl60 Balance sorcerer pvp sergeant, (one more game until veteran)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
K thanks for help but can you help by telling me how to kill the opponent? Because I bad at the strategy!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
wolferyna wrote:
I think I can help...

Isaiah griffinthorn lvl60 Balance sorcerer pvp sergeant, (one more game until veteran)

If I may, regarding this, Ra can be good for minions but the pip cost can be a downer in a fast fight. Spectral blasts attack range fits the health range of most minions, and since a stronger minion like talos is weak to storm, a spectral blast storm hit on talos will give a boost to whatever your gear boost is granting you. So you are doing just enough to take out a talos with just two power pips. So much more efficient than a ra which will double that cost and has no boost granted since it is a balance element strike.

I've even faced balance wizards using sandstorm to take out minions. Figure out your personal attack power, then consider how you can use that to maximize minion busting per pip cost. The last thing though is wanting to use Ra just because of a minion. Don't do that you are only doing your opponent a favor.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
CorbinW wrote:
wolferyna wrote:
I think I can help...

If I may, regarding this, Ra can be good for minions but the pip cost can be a downer in a fast fight. Spectral blasts attack range fits the health range of most minions, and since a stronger minion like talos is weak to storm, a spectral blast storm hit on talos will give a boost to whatever your gear boost is granting you. So you are doing just enough to take out a talos with just two power pips. So much more efficient than a ra which will double that cost and has no boost granted since it is a balance element strike.

I've even faced balance wizards using sandstorm to take out minions. Figure out your personal attack power, then consider how you can use that to maximize minion busting per pip cost. The last thing though is wanting to use Ra just because of a minion. Don't do that you are only doing your opponent a favor.

I use sandstorm most of the time, RA is just for a higher hit, cause wit no blades I can get 12000 with gargantuan in it, so it hits the summoner and the minion, this way I am not just doing a little damage, my sandstorm only gets up to 1000 exact with a blade. And i mainly use my judgement so the battle is over fast

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
so should i blade first round second round feint them and third round judgement? :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Well the very 1st step to know about balance pvp is that you basicly make your opponet want to flee XDDDDD cuz of the elmnt shields and spirit shields tower etc.

The 1st things i would put in my balance deck is elmnt tower spirit shields.
Then put in any double school shields.

After you should put in balance blade nd bladestorm for power up.

Should put in Judgements tons fastest way to kill with judge is full ( power pip ) balance blade and bladestorm kill.

Your tc deck is the 2nd most importent thing for pvp.

You should put in some spells that is 2-3 pips ( WITH TC GARG ).
you need those cards because if you used full power judge against a ice and he was B.O.S.S ( big fat resist ) it might do 3990 and then you just spam the tc cards so 1 the towers go BY BY and he has to worry bout defence before health.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Coming from a balance warlord, spam shields and weaknesses. :)

Wolf HawkBreaker Level 80 Sorcerer
Nathan BlueSinger Level 66 Thaumaturge
Seth Storm Level 59 Diviner
Dustin NightBlade Level 49 Necromancer
Nathan Level 25 Pyromancer
Jack Titan Level 20 Theurgist
Wolf Level 14 Conjurer