Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC Request

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
With these new learnable spells my wizard are ineed of some rare treasure cards, would anybody hapen to have these:

Goat Monk TC: 10
Samoori TC: 10
Deer Knight TC: 6
Handsome Fomori TC: 6

If you do have the exact amount and are willing to give them to me... Just leave a reply and I will leave the name of my character that needs them, a time(EST), a place, and a realm.

Thomas Emeralddust would like: Goat Monk TCs(10)
Tara Sunthorn would like: Samoori TCs(10)
Christina Ravenheart would like: Deer Knight TCs(6)
Paige Winterbreeze would like: Handsome Fomori TCs(6)

Thanks

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
forgetno4 wrote:
With these new learnable spells my wizard are ineed of some rare treasure cards, would anybody hapen to have these:

Goat Monk TC: 10
Samoori TC: 10
Deer Knight TC: 6
Handsome Fomori TC: 6

If you do have the exact amount and are willing to give them to me... Just leave a reply and I will leave the name of my character that needs them, a time(EST), a place, and a realm.

Thomas Emeralddust would like: Goat Monk TCs(10)
Tara Sunthorn would like: Samoori TCs(10)
Christina Ravenheart would like: Deer Knight TCs(6)
Paige Winterbreeze would like: Handsome Fomori TCs(6)

Thanks

Hate to break it to you, but those cards are extremely rare and difficult to craft/farm for. Before that, they were Crowns-only spells from the Ninja's Lore packs; therefore, I don't think anyone's going to just hand them over for free.

That said, you can try the treasure-card trading forum on w101 Central. Perhaps you'll meet someone who's really into crafting and will be willing/able to help you.

Good luck!

-El Veeb the Archmage/Shadowsong
legendary artisan (who, ironically, hates crafting).

Delver
Aug 10, 2009