Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi Wizards,

I have some new world ideas, i would like to share with you.* I'll start with the 5th world in the Morganthe saga. (If the storyline doesn't end in the 4th world)

Vandir (Meant for level 90+, title at level 100, Hero)
Vandir is the world of Swans and Turtles. Vandir was once the home of many fairies, but when the Neros (Neros are green, crocodile-looking Turtles) came, they were chased away. Vandir is known for it's lush green trees, parks, ponds and it's amazing flowers. When Morganthe came, she cast a darkness spell on the areas of Vandir. The Swans became evil, the turtles became evil tricksters, that would do everything to kill the wizards. Morganthe found this world when she found the Horn of the Flameingo. She called with it, and all of a sudden, she got a magical spiral key to Vandir. Now, i'll tell you about my ideas for the areas:

Cindens: Hub area of Vandir. Many shopkeepers live here. Prospector Zeke lives here too.

Park of The Swans: A park with many dreadfull creatures. Once it was the fairytale looking wonderland. Now, it looks like a cemetery. (Connects to Cindens and Valley of The Swans)

Valley of The Swans: A little valley in some enchanting mountains. Here, some crafters live. The spooky caves seems to get darker and darker for each day. (Connects to Park of The Swans and Lost Caves)

Lost Caves (Dungeon, takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours): These Caverns are the home of many evil spiders. Some evil Turtles has also found their way here. First boss you encounter, Skurtan, Rank 14 Death Boss, Casts Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von Katzenstein's Monster as one of his first spells. Has 18.950 Health. Cheats: When full life, he will remove your blades, and put them on him. At 15.000 Health, he'll still do that, but will spam traps on you, if cast one single trap on him. At 10.000 Health, he'll stop doing this, and will get one minion each round with 2.500 Health. These minions are rank 12. They heal when you attack the boss, and will only attack with Forest Lord. Kill this minion 5 times, and he'll stop getting them. At 5.000 Health, he'll scarecrow each time you attack him. And he'll drain 2.000 from each of you, and get 1.000. So make sure you have a big damaging spell ready for him.

Second boss you defeat is like this too, but he is just fire. He'll use Efreet, helephant, Volcano and Dragon. His cheats are the same. The minion is this time ice and spams tower shields. The minion will use Snow Angel, Woolly Mammoth without stun, Frost Giant and Blizzard.

Then, you have to defeat 5 types of enemies. Dark Wraith, Devilish Turtle, Whailing Ghost, Mist Seraph and Darkwinged Swan.

Then, you'll encounter the third, and last boss, which dont have any cheats, but has 30.000 Health. He is storm with 95 % Resist.
He has 3 minions, Dark Wraith, Whailing Ghost and Darkwinged Swan. He can use every storm spell he wants to. But not the ones under 4 pips.

More areas will come soon. I have to make up some ideas. Write what you think about this.

** Dont claim this is your ideas, these are mine, 100 Percentage. Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
thats a good idea and well thought. first thing though you would go in at level 90 because in the 4th morganthe world you would go in at 80. the whole world sounds pretty good and i like the story line and creatures a lot. but in zafaria ,celestia and some other random quests it says mostly 2 other worlds. polaris and mirage. most people think that polaris will be next then lastly mirage. i wish the would've ended the story line in avalon because the levels will get extremely high if 2 more worlds come out. i'm not complaining though because the sound pretty boss. also there have been some rumors of the skys of empreaya but i havent heard that as much. i love the idea though its really awesome. if they made a world like that i would love it

Connor GriffinStalker
lvl 75 diviner

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Sounds awesome. Hope they really do make this a world it looks challenging. How do you think of these things

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
There have been references to Weirwood, Skies of Empyrea, and Mirage throughout varies random quests. They all sound very awesome! And I hope to see them one day. Although I may not have heard of it yet, but I didn't know Polaris was mentioned but I feel trust what keelingclay says

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
bridgechase wrote:
There have been references to Weirwood,

Weirwood is already out. :)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
magnusgn wrote:
Hi Wizards,

I have some new world ideas, i would like to share with you.* I'll start with the 5th world in the Morganthe saga. (If the storyline doesn't end in the 4th world)

Vandir is the world of Swans and Turtles. Vandir was once the home of many fairies, but when the Neros (Neros are green, crocodile-looking Turtles) came, they were chased away. Vandir is known for it's lush green trees, parks, ponds and it's amazing flowers. When Morganthe came, she cast a darkness spell on the areas of Vandir. The Swans became evil, the turtles became evil tricksters, that would do everything to kill the wizards. Morganthe found this world when she found the Horn of the Flameingo. She called with it, and all of a sudden, she got a magical spiral key to Vandir. Now, i'll tell you about my ideas for the areas:

Cindens: Hub area of Vandir. Many shopkeepers live here. Prospector Zeke lives here too.

Park of The Swans: A park with many dreadfull creatures. Once it was the fairytale looking wonderland. Now, it looks like a cemetery. (Connects to Cindens and Valley of The Swans)

Valley of The Swans: A little valley in some enchanting mountains. Here, some crafters live. The spooky caves seems to get darker and darker for each day. (Connects to Park of The Swans and Lost Caves)

Lost Caves (Dungeon, takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours): These Caverns are the home of many evil spiders. Some evil Turtles has also found their way here. First boss you encounter, Skurtan, Rank 14 Death Boss, Casts Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von Katzenstein's Monster as one of his first spells. Has 18.950 Health. Cheats: When full life, he will remove your blades, and put them on him. At 15.000 Health, he'll still do that, but will spam traps on you, if cast one single trap on him. At 10.000 Health, he'll stop doing this, and will get one minion each round with 2.500 Health. These minions are rank 12. They heal when you attack the boss, and will only attack with Forest Lord. Kill this minion 5 times, and he'll stop getting them. At 5.000 Health, he'll scarecrow each time you attack him. And he'll drain 2.000 from each of you, and get 1.000. So make sure you have a big damaging spell ready for him.

Second boss you defeat is like this too, but he is just fire. He'll use Efreet, helephant, Volcano and Dragon. His cheats are the same. The minion is this time ice and spams tower shields. The minion will use Snow Angel, Woolly Mammoth without stun, Frost Giant and Blizzard.

Then, you have to defeat 5 types of enemies. Dark Wraith, Devilish Turtle, Whailing Ghost, Mist Seraph and Darkwinged Swan.

Then, you'll encounter the third, and last boss, which dont have any cheats, but has 30.000 Health. He is storm with 95 % Resist.
He has 3 minions, Dark Wraith, Whailing Ghost and Darkwinged Swan. He can use every storm spell he wants to. But not the ones under 4 pips.

More areas will come soon. I have to make up some ideas. Write what you think about this.

first of all there are three current worlds in the morganth saga ( celestia zafaria Avalon) i have no problem with those ideas i just wanted to point that out

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
magnusgn wrote:
bridgechase wrote:

it is?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
magnusgn wrote:
Hi Wizards,

i would like to share my ideas for 4th world
in the beginning you witness morganth kidnapping Merle Ambrose.
it would be called ocia the home of sharks it looks ,ike a island and ocean themed world like Celestia but above water the last dungeon would be morganths island temple you have to enter the temple it is like the waterworks the last boss will be the evil shark king he is balance but has medusa chimera skeletal dragon and basilisk. he has 29,000 health. thank you

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I had an idea for a world. It could be accessible after you complete
the Morganthe Saga
It starts when Ambrose calls you to his office-or whatever it is- and
tells you of an urgent situation.
"Young Wizard, your work throughout the spiral is impressive, and that
is why I have chosen you for this quest. It will be dangerous, quite
dangerous. Inside of Bartleby a gaping hole has opened. After some
inspection we have discovered it is a portal. Wizards have been
disappearing all over town. Talk to Devin Jadeflame just inside. He
will explain. Good Luck."

The world is called Lucerna

The storyline is that This hidden, peaceful Empire of Light was taken
over by darkness. The schools of magic's powers came from here, and
were transferred through The Grandfather Tree. But evil has taken over
every one of the seven sections we know, Life, Myth, Death, Ice, Fire,
Storm, and Balance. They have also taken over the castle of Light. The
evil has taken the crystals that provide the power from each section.
The grand crystal, the White crystal flower, is wilting without the crystals
in their places. Only two sections and two crystals remain untouched
by darkness. The hidden magics of Water and Air. You have to complete
a series of quests for each section including beating a boss to
retrieve a crystal. Once you complete the section for your school's
opposite, Fire=ice, Storm=Myth Balance=Myth, Death, or Life, which you
will be you will gain access to the Grand Academy, being able to
train in Water or Air for no training points. Water is weak to air, air is weak to water. Choosing one for free and the other one will cost Training points. Once you complete
The boss of each section is a possessed NPC from Wizard City. Except for Balance.
Death: Penny Dreadful
Life: Ceren Nightchant
Fire: Anna Flamewright
Ice: Mindy Pixiecrown
Myth: Nolan Stormgate
Storm: Susie and Artur Gryphonbane (Co- bosses)
Balance: Alahazred
(Random made up names:
Water: Nympha Aquari (Mistress of Water)
Air: Skai Dominia (Mistress of Air)

Every Section Boss is rank 10, They have 7,000-8,000 health, except
The Gryphonbanes, because you fight both of them at once, they only
have 5,000.

Main boss: Tabitha Drake (Malistaire's Daughter) She wants to claim
magic for her own because her father was furious when he discovered
she did not possess magic. Tabitha is also angered by her father's
defeat. She has 10,000 health and is trained in the school of Light.
(You cannot defeat her without being trained in Air or Water.)

The Princess of the Empire is the one giving most of the quests. Her
parents are captured by Tabitha. Tabitha is trying to open a portal in
every world and take over the spiral. You must take the crystals and
revive the White Crystal Flower.

The Portal leads into the Arched Hall, an entrance hall with many spots for hiding, this is where you find Devin Jadeflame and Princess Alia Illumina.

The sections are in a circle around the Grand Palace. They are:
Sun Valley- The commons area of Lucerna. Many guards are stationed
around the palace that lies in the middle, possessed by Tabitha. This
connects to 9 different passages along the outer wall.

Sun Valley Markets- This is where you can find Merchants and
Prospector Zeke and Eloise. It connects to Sun Valley.

The Grand Palace- The Palace is in the center of Sun Valley. It is
home to the White Crystal Flower. And where you fight Tabitha.

Flame Avenue- The Fire section of Lucerna, home to the red crystal and
Possessed Anna Flamewright. Connects to Sun Valley.

Lightning Street- The Storm section of Lucerna, home to the purple
crystal and possessed Gryphonbanes. Connects to Sun Valley.

Blizzard Way- The Ice section of Lucerna, home to the blue crystal and possessed Mindy Pixiecrown. Connects to Sun Valley.

Dead Man's Lane- The Death section of Lucerna, home to the black crystal and possessed Penny Dreadful. Connects to Sun Valley.

Tranquil Trail- The Balance section of Lucerna, home to the gold crystal and possessed Alahazred. Connects to Sun Valley.

Leaf Court- The Life section of Lucerna, home to the green crystal and possessed Ceren Nightchant. Connects to Sun Valley.

Minotaur Alley- The Myth section of Lucerna, home to the yellow crystal and possessed Nolan Stormgate. Connects to Sun Valley.

The Grand Acadamy- Open once you have completed the section for your school's opposite magic. (Which will be offered first). It has every classroom, with high level spells to train in each school. It also has two classrooms with passageways to the Water and Air sections, and is where you can train in the Magic of Water and Air. Connects to Sun Valley

Glass Lake- The Water section of Lucerna, home to the turquoise crystal and possessed Nympha Aquari. Connects to Grand Acadamy

The Floating Manor- The Air section of Lucerna, home to the clear crystal and possessed Skai Dominia. Connects to Grand Acadamy

Ideas by Mustachedlady25 (MINE!)
~Melissa, Master Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jam941 wrote:
magnusgn wrote:
bridgechase wrote:

it is?

It's part of Avalon