Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja pig spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
slacker321 wrote:
can you get the ninja pig spell from koto in cave of solitude

Yes, yes you can young wizard.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
slacker321 wrote:

Hiya slacker321!

I believe that you can only get the ninja pig spell in Shiritaki Temple from a special vendor who ONLY appears after you defeat the dungeon. Hope this helps!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
MistressHogwarts wrote:
slacker321 wrote:

Hiya slacker321!

I believe that you can only get the ninja pig spell in Shiritaki Temple from a special vendor who ONLY appears after you defeat the dungeon. Hope this helps!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

It takes tons of rare reagents though
Lvl 40 myth wizard (who just beat the dungeon today)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JPGM wrote:
MistressHogwarts wrote:
slacker321 wrote:

Hiya slacker321!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

It takes tons of rare reagents though
Lvl 40 myth wizard (who just beat the dungeon today)

Due to the ingredients needed for the spell I believe farming as boring and tedious as it is maybe the quickest, least expensive, way to get this spell and it is from Koto, I got it on my Ice Wizard when she received the quest line to battle him - I am quite disappointed with that though since I won't use it now that power pips for my Ice spells are more important to me and I had given up trying with my Myth wizard.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
slacker321 wrote:
u can get by crafting for it and it's not a treasure card once you craft it you learn it like a spell but have to be a master craft men and the guy u get it from is a goat and appears when you beat the plague ONI

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
My storm fought Koto today and got Ninja Pigs the first time!!!! Imagine! And he is level 33. I do hope all of us have this good luck. My Balance wants the Samoorai spell from Shoji though .... he is level 58.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You can get it from Koto, though it is extremely rare.
If you hate boss farming or are a high level and would find it boring, then you can also buy a crafting recipe from Toshio (the guy who gives you the MooShu Crafting quests). It costs 60,000 gold and you must be a Legendary Artisan to craft it.
The recipe is:
10 Ninja Pig treasure Cards
100 Perfect Peridot
200 Ghost Fire
100 Golden Pearls
100 Leather Straps (this may be the easiest to aquire)
50 Springs
50 Sunstone
12 Amber