Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the balance school?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
My balance wizard is lvl 12 about to go into Krokotopia. Just for future referance can somebody tell me where it is? My friend says she cant find it and shes a lvl 20 maybe 21 life wizard...... SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
The Balance School is on the Krokosphinx island which you will not be able to reach until you've completed the Pyramid quests in Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Thanks Professor, but to add a little more information the School of Balance is found on the Krokosphinx Island down a ladder into what looks like a "dig" into a well in the ground. You won't miss it once you are on the Island. Just a little aside, you won't get there until you have completed the "Map Room" quest, which is a dungeon. It took me awhile to figure that out because I was told to check in with Major Talbot for permission to take the boat to the Island long before I got to that quest. Just be patient.

Sarai Thundergrove, Junior Archeologist (lvl 26 Fire Wizard)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Darlar828 wrote:
Thanks Professor, but to add a little more information the School of Balance is found on the Krokosphinx Island down a ladder into what looks like a "dig" into a well in the ground. You won't miss it once you are on the Island. Just a little aside, you won't get there until you have completed the "Map Room" quest, which is a dungeon. It took me awhile to figure that out because I was told to check in with Major Talbot for permission to take the boat to the Island long before I got to that quest. Just be patient.

Sarai Thundergrove, Junior Archeologist (lvl 26 Fire Wizard)
Thanks.....I just want to learn some balance spells is Krok. My wizard needs to finish in firecat alley then I should be able to go......

Taylor DragonPetal, lvl 12 sorcerer
Caitlyn StrongTalon, lvl 12 theuigest (?? I don't knownhow to spell ??)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
The balance school is on the island of Krokospinx but you can't get there until you beat all the halls in the pyramid.