Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Characters with Question Marks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
There are areas in Grizzleheim that I do not have access to, therefore it is assumed that I have not completed all quests. However I just spent the last 10+ hours going through three of the areas - redoing dungeons to see if I made an error and going from one character to another to see if anyone has question marks - trying to find out what I have overlooked. I have googled the quests and there are quests i have not done, but the characters that initiate the requests do not have anything for me. I need some advice (there is nothing for Grizzleheim in my 'current quest' area). Has the game every gotten 'hung up'? Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lyreh wrote:
There are areas in Grizzleheim that I do not have access to, therefore it is assumed that I have not completed all quests. However I just spent the last 10+ hours going through three of the areas - redoing dungeons to see if I made an error and going from one character to another to see if anyone has question marks - trying to find out what I have overlooked. I have googled the quests and there are quests i have not done, but the characters that initiate the requests do not have anything for me. I need some advice (there is nothing for Grizzleheim in my 'current quest' area). Has the game every gotten 'hung up'? Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you for any help you can provide.

What level are you? What area are you currently working?

For areas in Grizzleheim, you must be certain levels to move forward. Maybe this link will help:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7785.ftl

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
You probably just need to level up some more. Then maybe some more quests will appear.