Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Space-Time

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I know this idea must've been posted before, so this is my post about it.
I think there should be two new schools for the next world. Space and Time. The next world would be like a sort of spacey-type, with futuristic things, and alien like people. So here it goes......

School of Space
Space......the not-so-final frontier. Its vast limitless gives it an equally vast amount of magic. Wizards and witches of Space are known as Creators. The School of Space focuses on creation, and the creation of matter. Space allows the magical use of transmutation, and it allows spells to be blended into a new variety. Though opposites cannot be transmuted, due to the Three Laws of Creation (see bottom). The school colors are white and deep purple, and the gemstone is stardust. The school symbol is a collection of 10 small circles, set onto a purple background. Famous Creators are Nicholas Flamel, Perenelle Flamel, King Arthur, and George Washington.

School of Time
Time is a confusion of the mind, soul, and body. The constant stream of time allows it a constant stream of magic. Wizards and witches of Time are known as Destroyers. The School of Time focuses on destruction, and the destruction of matter. Time allows the magic of total annihilation, and it allows its users to disembody spells, into a totally new magic. Though the Three Laws of Destruction (see bottom) say that DoT spells are not able to be annihilated. The school colors are teal and midnight black, and the gemstone is diamond. The school symbol is a teal hourglass, set on a black background. Famous Destroyers include Genghis Khan, Augustus Caesar, Mary I of England, and Napoleon Bonaparte.

More Info: The School of Space allows you too combine two spells together, as long as they are not of opposite schools. Space spells are all Rank 0 and there are 33 spells in total, one for each possible combination. The spells are cast sorta like a Sun spell. The symbol is cast, and the two schools that will mix appear before you, combine, and vanish. You get to choose any spell (except for certain wards and charms) that is of the school of the Space spell you cast. If they are damage spells, the new damage will be the highest possible, and it will be dealt for the other school(Storm+Fire will result in fire damage). If there are any effect(s), all effects will be in affect. If you combine wards or charms, both of the effects of the ward or charm will be activated.

More Info: The School of Time allows you too deconstruct a spell, as long as it is not a DoT spell. Time spells are all Rank 0 and there are different spells for a certain type of deconstruction. When you destroy a spell, a new treasure card appears in place of the spell. The treasure card is the exact same card, but the damage is either halved, or doubled, the pip amount is halved if it is a high rank (5-9) or it is doubled if its a low rank (1-4), and all effects have been removed, if the damage is doubled. The accuracy, type, and school doesn't change. The casting is the time symbol, and then the card your destroying appears in the center of the field, and breaks into shards like glass, reconstruct, and fly back to you.

Three Laws of Creation:
1. Nothing can be created from nothing.
2. If a creation is made, its equal must be given, and the new creation takes dominant genes.
3. Opposites cannot be created or combined.

Three Laws of Destruction:
1. Nothing can be annihilated without giving something in return.
2. If something is destroyed and its equal is replaced, the destructed is halved or doubled.
3. DoT Spells are not allowed to be destroyed, because of their already destroyed state.

If any of this confused you (which I'm sure it might) please ask questions and I will answer. Feedback Wanted and Needed. Thank You For Reading.