Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making a movie!! That would be very cool :)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I just read some of the messages from people who would like to see this game a movie. I just watched that new commercial...and WOW!! what a movie this could be!! KI It would be worth it.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Yeah, and maybe 1 wizard from each school of magic could be the main characters.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
yes I agree I would think that Cyrus Drake's son, John Drake would be the star it would be great :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Maybe cool, but extremely costly and time consuming. I hope they just stick with the game.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I hope they at least finish wizard101 and come out with pirate101 before doing a movie if they do consider this.
Yes, I saw the commercial too, I replayed it about 5 times lol.
But KI, that movie would be definetly something I would go see.......3 or 4 times :)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
friendlily wrote:
yes I agree I would think that Cyrus Drake's son, John Drake would be the star it would be great :D

Lol you already gave him a name? Though i doubt someone such as drake would indulge in giving his potential son such a... clichéd name as john...

However as entertaining as a movie modeled after the "malistaire's battle" would be, i agree with the others that it would end up being too costly and time consuming. i would rather much they work on Wiz101 and the upcoming project.

Though, they could always actually sell the idea of wiz101 to a professional director or something...

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
well, I think they should make shorts, like little clips instead of movies

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
The movie should be called "The Seven Schools" 1 and 2. part 2 should be about traviling all the way to defeat morganthe (part 2 should come out after the morganthe storyline.) Part 1 would be about the 7 wizards going to dragonspyre to defeat maillistare. It would be funny if the death wizard was malorn ashtorn...XD

Adam Deathshard,

Level 31 Magus Necromancer.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
With certain schools being the hero you are very narrow minded it should be a team of elementals and a balance in part 1 and a team of spirits and a balance in part 2. I am sorry but fire storm ice and balance can only be matched by myth death life and balance. I believe that in part 3 (next idea) the 2 teams would be rivaling to defeat the full power of Morganthe and Malistaire (Morganthe having revived Mallistaire) in the end coming together relizing that they cannot win without the full power of magic (all 7 schools) and relizing it is important that it would both be stupid and impossable to defeat them alone

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
John Drake?! If Cyrus did have a son, his name wouldn't be so plain and common.