Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do I craft the Decorative Gong?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I just purchased the recipe for Decorative Gong from Torald in Grizzleheim. I finally got all the reagents that I needed, but none of my crafting tables will let me craft it. I tried the Housing, Card, Equipment and Basic crafting tables, all of them say "You can't Craft that Here" . Is there somewhere I need to go to craft this?

Thanks

Survivor
Oct 31, 2011
Oh that's an easy one. It's a piece of furniture, so it's crafted on the furniture crafting station :)

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
It may be one of the items that needs to be crafted at the Grizzleheim crafting station.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
primtwin wrote:
I just purchased the recipe for Decorative Gong from Torald in Grizzleheim. I finally got all the reagents that I needed, but none of my crafting tables will let me craft it. I tried the Housing, Card, Equipment and Basic crafting tables, all of them say "You can't Craft that Here" . Is there somewhere I need to go to craft this?

Thanks

You craft that item within the Hall of the Ice Forge, accesible by the small door surronded by rune stones just below Mirkholm Keep.

Community Leader
Things to think about; Is your back pack full? Do you have a timer left? Also on the left side of each recipe you will find which station you will need to use. If you hover over that it will tell you that you would need to use the Grizzleheim crafting station, which is in Northguard right upper left of map before you take bridge to the keep.