Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Legend of the Wisp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I've heard many legends about the blue and red wisp combined. Some people believe it, others think its jibberish. But when I went to that Crab Alley, I had full Health and I believe I saw one. So I went to get it and it split into two. Was this a glitch or my imagination?

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
Most likely, it was just two wisps floating in the same space. If KI had made some weird combination wisp, there would be a huge commotion about it on the forums. Trust me here, this so called "wisp of legend" does not exsist. It is only a coincidence.

Haley Fairygarden
Level 42 Life Wizard

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Kelseywizard wrote:
I've heard many legends about the blue and red wisp combined. Some people believe it, others think its jibberish. But when I went to that Crab Alley, I had full Health and I believe I saw one. So I went to get it and it split into two. Was this a glitch or my imagination?
I don't think so ive seen this happen before just both of them floated into ach other

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer
Luke StormWraith - Adept Theurgist
Christopher ThunderFountain - intiate Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
There might of been a Wisp behind that Wisp. LOL. :D

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
It was probably just a red and blue wisp floating on each other. But, if there was an "epic wisp," that would be pretty cool! 8)

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
I have seen three. One in Unicorn Way, one in Triton Avenue, and one in Tomb of Storms. My guess is that a wisp just spawned right on top of another because on Triton I had full health and collected the wisp and got mana and it turned into a health wisp.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
I have seen red and blue wisps together before

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I'm not saying that that wouldn't be really cool,but they don't exist it was probably just two wisps floating together.I've seen them too

Scarlet Silverhunter
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I have never seen anything like this, but it is probably just coincidence.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I've seen a few, but things can lay on top of one another, so it is most likely two overlapping.
I'd like some super wisps, though.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This is a myth. Sometimes you will have 2 floating in the same space.