Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-22-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Howdy Wizards! It's certainly been a fun week here, we're really getting into working on the next big update, and I think you all are going to love it! However, since it's that wonderful time, I've popped into the forums just in time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We're aware that some of you Wizards may potentially covet some of the items in Wysteria. You may, perhaps, wish that they be made available for you to put in your own Castle. What one item in that world of the Spiral would you like to claim for your own?

Happy weekending, all! Looking forward to coming back to a great list next week! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
It's been awhile since I visited Tanglewood Way, but we went inside a couple of houses and they had some really nice paintings on the walls. A smaller version of the fountain there would be fun too. And don't forget the topiaries from Pegasus Place, especially the Ninja Pig & Gobbler bushes!

But the biggest thing I want are all the colorful banners for Pigswick and their magic schools' symbols, the carpeting in the classrooms and Ms Crisp's office, and above all the different shaped columns in the classrooms!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
How about topiary from one of Verne's quests ? I quite fancy looking out of my window at an arrangement of Ninja Pigs

Community Leader
The painting Dolly Salvador is painting. Maybe animated?
Blue velvet chairs and sofas
Any of the furniture inside the dormitory beds tables, ect , there are some really great planted ferns in that room too.
There is a kraken fountain Where the kraken head is on the wall and the fountain comes out further in the area of the schools.
The pillars from inside the schools.
Bookcases full of books
Food sacks for Pegasus
Ivy for walls
Paintings in Head Mistress office
Her desk
School flags/banners
Any of the beautiful rugs. We need new rugs
Fire places there are 2 types
Stainglass windows for each school
Pile of barrels
The bushes that you can click X and make them turn into things.
Misc flowers
The round counter from the library

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
How aboutTapestries for the Dorms or Castles? Or maybe scences of Wysteria best landscapes to help us remember what it was like being there battling different foes or just accomplishing different tasks?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
A couple items I would like to see are, the blue chairs that are located in the library, the blue couch in the headmistress' office, the stack of twelve books in the library, the fireplace loceted in the student dorms, the blue and gold carpet in the library would be nice for a house, also floating open or closed books would be cool ones that maybe fly around the house would be cool too, another idea would be the wysteria school banner that is located outside the library on the walls, the wyseria fountain located outside the tournament hall, the paintings in the front hall of the tournament hall, the fountains by the middle dungeon in the tournament hall, the little test tube beakers in the headmistress' office, all the school banners of pigswick acadamy, an eizel painting itself like dolly salvador is doing just withought dolly, the triton fountain outside the school of tempest and finally a statue of the headmistress, so just about everything 8), but I have been waiting so long for this and all this stuff would be nice as housing items thank you for finally doing this

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
The topiary bushes that look like Ninja Pigs and spell casts

The furniture from the Headmistress' office

The different fountains

The art easel

The furniture from the dormitory

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
to own the toth
{tower of the helephant}

Connor Griffin Stalker
lvl 75 storm

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I like the flowers at the library or the vines growing on the outside of the houses.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Fountain Arch in front of spiral door
Ivy on Walls
Ball shaped trees
School Banners
Canvas in front of Dolly Salvador
Fountain in front of tournament hall
Paintings in Tournament Hall
Rugs
Pillars
Headmistress' desk
Stained glass
Headmistress' carpet
Headmistress' chairs
Magic Pig(Pigs doing things all over Pigswick academy <3)
Barigades with Goblin sign
Helephant Statues in fron of Toth
Pegasus Chow
Pegasus Stable
Wallflower
Evil portal in Pegasus Palace
Pegasus Statues
Wall crystals(crystal tower)
Round counter in Library
Fireplaces
Library Bookshelves
Large book at beginning of archives
Large stacks of books in archives
Triton fountain-triton head sticking out of wall spitting water
School specific pillars in each school
platform and floating statue behind prof. bunch in school of chaos
Ivy wallpaper(walls in school of earth where we fight droors)
Dormitory fireplace
dormitory dresser
dormitory bed
Grave and ghost in school of spirit
Shoes boxes in shops
Red rope in shops
Piggle fountain clean and unclean
Flooring/Tile in Lord Brambles tower

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Is there going to be crafting available? I'm missing crafting. I LOVE that fire place in the dorms. IN fact, I LOVE all the furniture in front of the fireplace too. The plants you have in the dorms rock.

Is there anyway we could "hang" our clothes up in our dressers, even the ones we have? I mean, it doesn't have to be our "exact" clothes but to make it look more full? They have them in the shops with the boots underneath and it would give it more appeal :) I really love the idea you have in the hat shop with the clothes lined up on a rack instead of the wall.

The "packages" laying out on the counters would be awesome to craft too. Can you tell I'm thinking crafting and LOVING it???!!! Woot!

Oh, is there a way to make books float in the air? That would be cool.

Looking at Chester Droors classroom reminds me of a greenhouse. Of course, that could be done in the Marleybone house. Never mind about that one :)

The paintings of the profs when they were young is awesome. I LOVE all the paintings you guys have and am wanting to craft them, especially the one that looks like the star charts I show my kids for astronomy. What would be great too is to have a chalk board that writes our lessons, like in the prof office. I will admit, the pig painting is NOT my style.

Shrubs that we can trim would be great. (I love the interactive stuff...woot). Personally, I'm more of the twisting shrubs than the ones shaped like gobblers.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now. I'm thinking crafting, but understand you're looking at just furniture. There are some of us who LOVE the work and patience of crafting. Thank you all for asking us. You guys ROCK and my family LOVES this game.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
thejordanator wrote:
Well the spiral cup of course!
you do know it is already a item

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Howdy Wizards! It's certainly been a fun week here, we're really getting into working on the next big update, and I think you all are going to love it! However, since it's that wonderful time, I've popped into the forums just in time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We're aware that some of you Wizards may potentially covet some of the items in Wysteria. You may, perhaps, wish that they be made available for you to put in your own Castle. What one item in that world of the Spiral would you like to claim for your own?

Happy weekending, all! Looking forward to coming back to a great list next week! ::grin::
i would choose proffesor doors vudu doll

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A model of the spiral, like the one in Gamma's tower that Morganthe destroys just before you go to Avalon.

I'm sorry, was I not supposed to let people who havent completed Zafaria know about that?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
thejordanator wrote:
I have a few suggestions:

Outdoor: Goblin Flag (like the one in pegasus place near Crystal tower)
Trophy: Spiral Cup
Wallpaper: Tournament hall wallpaper
Plant Life: Wysterian Vine

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer
Luke StormWraith - Adept Theurgist
Christopher ThunderFountain - Intiate Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

Ugh, how about all of them? Please? Please? Please? For so many ginourmous castles and palaces the game is woefully short of housing items.

There are the potted plants in the headmistress office. The furniture items in the student dormitory. The wall hangings, that cool working fireplace, the book cases in the lower levels of the library, the furnishings in the shops, so many things!

Instead of recycling so many housing items, you could just release the hundreds upon hundreds of housing items you've already created as drops, as craftable items or in crown packs.

Since I know you guys like to monetize as much as possible, why can't there be crown packs from each world with furniture items from that world? For example, a Wizard City housing pack, a Mooshu housing pack, etc, etc. That spiral thingy in Merle Ambrose's study is something I'd like to see in my house :D

I bet you'd see how much players would respond to getting more housing items if you made more housing items available in some way.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Hi, I would love the ghost grave item in the death school in Wysteria Thx for your time and God Bless everyone at Kings Isle :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thejordanator wrote:

Um, you get the spiral cup at the end of the world.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like all the furniture in Wysteria. I'd like to see all of it available.. for GOLD.. in Wysteria. As it should have been from the beginning.

The current furniture is boring to say the least.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009