Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dear knight?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
i was in the ladybrith helping my friend beat it and this girl teleported to him and used a death spell.The spell was "Dear Kight" is this card drop in avalon or does this treasure card come from hydras hoard pack.I think its a farm in avalon.The animation was:the moons out and the trees are dead and dead deer in armor comes through the trees [its a stag thats a skeliten] on and throghs its axe at you.Its damge is 65 + 675 over 3 rounds. so have you ever seen this spell leave a message and qeution if know is this a farm from Matkis Axetheif the boss on abby rode

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Maxo123456789 wrote:
i was in the ladybrith helping my friend beat it and this girl teleported to him and used a death spell.The spell was "Dear Kight" is this card drop in avalon or does this treasure card come from hydras hoard pack.I think its a farm in avalon.The animation was:the moons out and the trees are dead and dead deer in armor comes through the trees [its a stag thats a skeliten] on and throghs its axe at you.Its damge is 65 + 675 over 3 rounds. so have you ever seen this spell leave a message and qeution if know is this a farm from Matkis Axetheif the boss on abby rode

Alright my friend you have found the new death spell. The way to get it is from crafting. Right now it is only possible to craft.

Requirements to gain spell

Legendary crafter
6 deer knight treasure cards
12 ambers
50 sun stones
100 blood moss
200 bone ( i think)
200 ghost fire
And that's about it I might be missing an ingredient

You buy the crafting recipe from a guy near dun Dara. Remember the giant you had to kill to get into dun Dara that's we're the crafting recipe is it costs 60000 gold once you craft the it you get the spell like any normal spell and you can use it as much as you want. As of right now I am working on collecting the ingredients for the spell gl.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:

This should answer your question:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Deer_Knight

It's a boss-drop, from several places in Avalon. It was also rumoured to be available in the Hydra pack, though there are no known instances of it being in there so far.

Hope this helps!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Grady in the Wyrd (he's in the Dun Scaith dungeon). Once the boss is defeated, Grady appears and you can purchase the recipe for Deer Knight there. Costs 60,000 gold coins, though, just to get the recipe.

I thought about getting the Handsome Formori for my Ice wizard, but between the cost of the recipe and getting all the reagents to craft it just isn't worth it at the moment.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
Maxo123456789 wrote:

Alright my friend you have found the new death spell. The way to get it is from crafting. Right now it is only possible to craft.

Requirements to gain spell

Legendary crafter
6 deer knight treasure cards
12 ambers
50 sun stones
100 blood moss
200 bone ( i think)
200 ghost fire
And that's about it I might be missing an ingredient

You buy the crafting recipe from a guy near dun Dara. Remember the giant you had to kill to get into dun Dara that's we're the crafting recipe is it costs 60000 gold once you craft the it you get the spell like any normal spell and you can use it as much as you want. As of right now I am working on collecting the ingredients for the spell gl.

You made a few mistakes:
It is 100 bones
You need 50 Springs
You also need 100 Perfect Onyx's.
Other than that, you are spot on! (The guy you have to kill is the Indigo Giant, on Dun Scaith)