Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rocket Boots as mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
They're have been a lot of animal mounts and wing mounts.
What about Boot Mounts?
Suggestion:Rocket boots

Wizards wielding these boots will have the ability to run at a 40% speed or higher leaving a blazing trail of fire or magic!!

Guys leave your opinions on this suggestion and come up with a design for "boot mounts".

Also Agree or disagree

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I think that's a good idea :D The boots should be leather but glowing at the soles so they still look older and magical

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Greetings Professors and Wizards of all ages!

life367 wrote:
They're have been a lot of animal mounts and wing mounts.
What about Boot Mounts?
life367 wrote:
Guys leave your opinions on this suggestion and come up with a design for "boot mounts".
So inanimate objects...?

Stilts.
With longer legs comes a longer stride. With a longer stride comes a faster pace.

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

Roller-blades or roller-skates
Does this need to be explained?

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

A Pogo-stick or pogo-ball
*boing!*
*boing!*
*boing!*

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

♫♪ A bicycle built for two ♪♫
My age is showing again...

~^v~^v~^v~^v~^v

*passes the mic to the next person*

Explorer
May 10, 2011
i agree and i got a other one for a mount a... jetpack!!!! it have 40% too its a awesome thing i was thinking of.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
maka05 wrote:
i agree and i got a other one for a mount a... jetpack!!!! it have 40% too its a awesome thing i was thinking of.

a steampunky hovercraft i say! with room for up to four people, and a compartment for pets in the back (just a glass chamber), and a plus FIFTY speed boost! however, due to the speed and lack of traction from the ground, its harder to turn and stop, meaning 50% of the time when youre trying to avoid battles your whole team will fall into one... but maybe its only buyable in the crowns shop for about 5000 crowns since it has upsides and downsides, unlike other mounts. also, i get one free since i came up with the idea!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
It would be sick for insted of only boots you have like a iron man outfit are you get a spell to blow up people :P

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
This is "Wizard101" not "Nasa101", rocket boots are not the magic type. Therfore i disagree with this idea...

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I do remeber boots that could increase your speed. I think it used to be in the crowns shop. Maybe I am just imagining things :P

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
danik101 wrote:
I do remeber boots that could increase your speed. I think it used to be in the crowns shop. Maybe I am just imagining things :P

does boots of the comet ring any bells
your not imagining things
those boots do exist in crown shop but they arent a mount

personally rocket boots in a wizard game?
nah but that sounds great if k i made a game called astr101 XD