Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points for higher players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
For Higher players such as us level 80's other school spells become pointless becase they dont do much damage without the blades and traps and damage that we get with our main schools. i currently have 18 training points because i dont need the spells from other schools although i did buy up to the tower shield in the ice school. can we plz get something that we can spend them on like a new type of spell that we can do something with. professor greyrose can you plz help me. i also have a question about pierce that you might be able to help me with.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Train shields for all schools, also train dispels. Then if you have any left over training points use them on the sun and star schools, all of these spells are great for both questing and pvp.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
AvonteH wrote:
For Higher players such as us level 80's other school spells become pointless becase they dont do much damage without the blades and traps and damage that we get with our main schools. i currently have 18 training points because i dont need the spells from other schools although i did buy up to the tower shield in the ice school. can we plz get something that we can spend them on like a new type of spell that we can do something with. professor greyrose can you plz help me. i also have a question about pierce that you might be able to help me with.

I know your looking for a reply from professor greyrose but you may find star school and sun school worth using points on. If your not death should learn death to feint that really helps. getting tower was a good move it really helps. Also pierce if your wanting to know what it does or how it works, say you use the lvl 80 +10% and they trow a shield up and it's a 80% shields your attack will pierce 10% of it you can add to that by using the balance one also that gives 6% to 3 schools so then you have 16% this also works when they use fortify witch is a -15% incoming damage. Hope this helps. Good luck :)

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Erm.....Astral Spells? Satyr? Feint? Elemental/Spirit Blade/Trap Those are all good things to invest into.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
AvonteH wrote:

There are useful schools out there beleive it or not. Why not train death to fient or sun to colosul? Reshuffle is also suggested along with spirit/elemental blade. Not everything is about attack spells.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Lucario450 wrote:
AvonteH wrote:

There are useful schools out there beleive it or not. Why not train death to fient or sun to colosul? Reshuffle is also suggested along with spirit/elemental blade. Not everything is about attack spells.

i am a death so i have feint and therefore i dont need satyr because my spells heal me. i have colassal and fortify but the other things from the astral are pointless because when u get to pvp you die very easily i u use say a berzerk or a polymorph. i was just giving a new idea for something that could be universal for all higher level players.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I have trained my death wizard to tower in ice, life for a couple I think, and the astral schools besides moon.
I now have like 8 or 9 free training points left. I can sympathize with you on the training points. Got a dispel, reshuffle, etc but not too many other spells seem to be worth it. Nevermind carrying single school or 1 pip shields in my deck is pointless. Makes the deck too cluttered and at my level I am now basically power pips all the time, so balance shields/blades are really 2 pip. So I just carry a couple tower shields and am done with it.
I wish that we could expand on the number of cards we draw. That would allow us to carry more in our decks.
Who knows, maybe a trainable spell that works for that battle only?