Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aahh

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gabrielle0416 wrote:
Help! Its so hardd

I know - right. Marleybone is the land of patience or being dragged in. Best I can say is do all the side areas like Crab Alley, Wyesteria and side quests so you are decent level when you hit there.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
yes marleybone is quite difficult. i had some troubles when i first started. at first i thought it would be a piece of cake but after i completed hyde park i relized that it only got harder from there. i know mb can get really hard but if you wear the right gear you start getting more comfortable. this may not work for some people so just keep trying your best and dont give up :)

Defender
May 24, 2012
I got through the main story line but didn't feel confident enough with my level to go ahead and do Counterweights and Big Ben. After I looked at the battles on Central I knew for sure I wasn't ready. I went back through doing all the side quests I could find and leveled up 2 levels. Then I went to the Bazaar and the Crown shop and got the best gear I could find. That put me at a number I feel better about. I finished Counterweights today.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
lol this cracked me up, are you bugged by the sidewalks mb is pacence dude follow the path lol :P

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
ok yes marleybone was hard a because it had so many quest i am a lvl 55 myth and i am in wintertusk and it is pretty easy compared to marleybone if anybody needs anyhelp u can find me in realm vampire in dragonspyer by my teacher drake love to hear some replys