Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weaknesses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i am in dragonspyre now and i was doing this tower called secure house i was able to beat everyone except the boss i tried twice to defeat the boss and BOTH times were because of thos stupid weaknesses that they cant stop putting on me can you take off the weaknesses PLEASE thay are so ANNOYING i bet there are tons of people out there who also encounter this problem

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Weaknesses are very annoying; but you have to deal with them. They're a part of the game for a reason; not to make stuff so easy. They should not be removed because it makes the boss harder. Again, that's the point of weaknesses. You can easily get rid of them without a big loss by using small attacks.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
This is not really a bug, just the bosses style of fighting. There is no fix, other then, you can use a remove spell, or try to balance it out with a trap, blade, etc... Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Krokotopia through half of Marleybone, ok, that's fine, but REALLY?I thought monsters were too tough for weakness.Come on, Balance wizards, yes i'm fine with, but MvP?Especially the tough ones like Jade oni, they STILL use it?