Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new level 88 pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
i have a few suggestion for new pets and new spells. i think you should combine the new pet with the new spell. the ice school should get a sabertooth tiger, the death school should get a gargoyle,myth should get a wolf with three snake tail, balance shoud get a ram with wings with dragon features,the fire school should get a manticore,life should get a giant cater pillar that turns into to a dragon, the storm should get a leviathan . you could also turn the wizard 101 creatures into bakugan. plz take my ideas into cosideration. :-)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
mast753 wrote:
i have a few suggestion for new pets and new spells. i think you should combine the new pet with the new spell. the ice school should get a sabertooth tiger, the death school should get a gargoyle,myth should get a wolf with three snake tail, balance shoud get a ram with wings with dragon features,the fire school should get a manticore,life should get a giant cater pillar that turns into to a dragon, the storm should get a leviathan . you could also turn the wizard 101 creatures into bakugan. plz take my ideas into cosideration. :-)

at first the sabertooth tiger and the gargoyle pets are alright but as i read on the started to get not as good and the idea of turning them into bakugan is rubbish

Explorer
May 22, 2011
The idea was pretty good, I mean, the game that you want to turn the spells into is lame, but otherwise, yeah good jod