Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triton Avenue's Haunted Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
There is a blocked cave entrance in the back area of the Haunted Cave there in Triton Avenue, close to the waterfall and blocked off by an iron-rod gate with a skull emblem in the center of it. Is there an area that is behind this locked gate and if so, what is the name of this area and what does one have to do in order to access it; or is there nothing behind the gate at all and its just a filler that was put in to make us think that there is something back there when there really isn't anything back there at all. My curiousity is up when it comes to that area.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Be patient, the door will unlock when you finish the quest to explore the Rainbow Bridge waterfall.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
what is the rainbow bridge quest? i've completed, as far as i know, everything for both wizard city and krokotopia (except the tomb of the beguiler).

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
StarsongKY wrote:
Be patient, the door will unlock when you finish the quest to explore the Rainbow Bridge waterfall.

I saw someone go in when I was running all the way to the Lord NightShade tower. I finished the bridge thing and I finished all of the Sunken City. and I am still not allowed to go in!

Is this a problem? I am getting really frustrated with!!!!

Destiny MistGem
Ice lvl 33

Destiny MistFist
Storm lvl 8

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I know what you are talking about, but it still hasn't opened for me. What do you mean, StarsongKY, about it opening later on? I am a level 40 Master in MooShu and that area is not open. I think you are talking about the door behind Rainbow Bridge, and that leads to the death school. This is in the Haunted Cave. I don't think this ever opens.

But maybe you are right. I can't remember looking at that door since I was lower leveled, and that was a while ago. So maybe it has opened since then. I will go check later.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
They mean at the end of Haunted Cave not Nightside, That area is temporairly out of use. But may be used for future purposes.