Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok Insect Tablet drop and recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Does the TotB still drop the KIT? I cannot get it as a drop and I want to make sure it's still available as drop. Also, it is please possible to create this as a craftable item? So many people need them, and to run TotB so very many times to not get a drop is highly disappointing.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Last time i checked the Wiki, the tablet was still a drop in TotB. but not as a craft item. If you are very lucky you may farm the bazaar and score one. It took me a long time to find it.

Good Luck,
Michael Nightgem Necromancer lvl 63
a knight without armor in a savage land

Survivor
May 31, 2010
ksps98 wrote:
Does the TotB still drop the KIT? I cannot get it as a drop and I want to make sure it's still available as drop. Also, it is please possible to create this as a craftable item? So many people need them, and to run TotB so very many times to not get a drop is highly disappointing.

I had this question for months now so I think it's worth updating the answer. I finally got it just yesterday so yes it still drops there.

The Serket Guardian dropped the insect tablet after my farming in the tomb of the beguiler for two days. I did not do full runs of the tomb because (after one run through) I saw how long it took and knew I would not want to do the entire thing that many times. Only three bosses are wiki listed as dropping the tablet anyway and of those only two--Serket Guardian & Warden Abbassi, are in the tomb.

Serket Guardian is the second boss you have to fight and he is just inside the tomb. So you kill Serket the Spider then the Serket Guardian and then leave dungeon & repeat for quick runs. It seems tedious but if you really want it this will work. They both also drop Alligator Pear Tree seeds or from the spider you can get Pink Dandelions or even the Green CatThug (listed as a rare drop) from the guardian so while you are farming for the tablet you get a few perks. I got all of these, had some dry spells too but in the end it paid off. Your chances are far better doing this then finding it at the bazaar. Good luck!