Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wyvern pack 1 day fairy wings ???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Ok so I have been doing the old crown roulette of buying Wyvern Hoard Packs trying to get the 'night wyvern ' mount (the black one)

In the process of this, I have got about a half a dozen or more 1 day fairy wing mounts and several perminent ones (but no night wyverns yet, unfortunatly! Darn it !!)

So I am somewhat concerned, that at first when I got the 1 day fairy wings in purple and blue and orange, they would start with 0:00:00 and remain so in my inventory (and still are there)

However in the last 24 hours, when i get this feature in the Wyvern Pack, the clock starts running immidately!

Obviously I cant use all of them at once, so if I get 2 or 3 in one day, its a terrible waste and kind of upsetting. The clock is running on all of them, that I have received in the last day ~ basically last night and today.

This is a glitch, right?! What a waste of crowns !! Does anyone have any experiance with this?

What accounts for this phenomenon, if it is not a glitch?!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
To my knowledge it isn't a glitch; as you said you are taking a gamble on the packs, as such if you get a temporary 1-day mount from it multiple times then they don't wait until you are ready to use, the timer starts when you receive it. Annoying I agree but a gamble is a gamble.