Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Island ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
Hey,

In kroktopia there is another island you can see floating up high which has a teleporter on it is identical to the secret shop. Anyone know how to get there ?
You can also see this island in the map room at the Throne room of fire too on the little model of kroktopia in there. Any suggestions or any ideas welcome

Destiny

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
i think its a glitch you should take a pic. and report it just go to help and contact use :) :)

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You can't get there from here.

Enough players have seen it and asked how to get there that perhaps KingsIsle should make it possible to get there at some point in the future.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
there is lts of things in wizard101 that you cant seem to get in right now. like in hunted cave there's some cell with a death symbol. and maybe latter on the game will give you a quest to go there or something

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Anyone know how to get Easter wands, besides from the shopkeeper?

Any boss clues would be helpful. Lately, I can't buy crowns because they are not accepting my prepaid VISA gift cards.

I might try the new card I bought. The subscription is automatic so it might go through, don't know about crowns though.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I think the housing turtle will be there. But that's just what I came up with. :D

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
The secret shop is above the world gate place, so that may just be floating debris like the other small little islands surrounding it, and if you look of pretty much any corner of krokotopia you'll see a bunch of little pieces floating around.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Kailen101 wrote:
Really good idea that the housing guy will be up there :D
The housing turtle is on Krokosphinx. :P