Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest lord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
How do you defeat grisletusk alone I know people have done it before. But how I just dont know how they do it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Grace1702 wrote:
How do you defeat grisletusk alone I know people have done it before. But how I just dont know how they do it.

I finally visited wizardcentral101.com for some hints how to take him down, you may have to read a few ideas on how to blend in with one you can do but it worked for me.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
If you want the forest lord pet, you should get the spell first. Use some Life Prisms, but make sure you cast them before the minion uses death shield. Then cast forest lord to take out the minion.
The boss should be easy with a lot of prisms.
If not, take it out with a death spell (preferably one that somes from a wand).

From there, it should be easy. And trust me, the pet is EPIC!

Saffron JadeGrove
Lvl. 62, Legendary Theurgist
Waterworks Warrior

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Oh man that was one epic, hard fight (i should have taped it) I did that mission not to long ago on 8/17/12 this is how i defeated him

go for the weakest enemy first

Put as many converters on as you can

Don't forcus so much on sheilds because anytime you put traps or blades on yourself he will put a balance trap (hex) on you

Make sure your magic is filled up and mark a location if you have so the dungeon doesn't close up on you

it would be better is you put the fairy and the satry(not sure if i spelled the spell right) on your deck because if you use the spell rebirth he will put a trap on you

This might be the most importantke sure you have critical block. He will critical you! and he has critical block!

If it helps you put cloths on that gives you life,Critical, and boost heal. It can help you if you pet can heal to because my pet helped me. and if it is crucial buy a henchman i know people don't have money to blow, but it can really help you(i didn't use a henchman so its on you). Moon, Star, and Sun magic helps too, get that in celestia

If it helps you ill discribe the fight for you

I won that fight with only 14 life and the boar had 17 life left, sombody had to be defeated, and it wasn't going to be me, I had only 4 spells left on my deck
(stormzilla, rebirth, Drayad, and Centayr, or some moon magic im not sure). Centayr got his life down. i had to discard rebirth and stormzilla because it took to many pips to use. So, what i did to my treasure card deck is put a weak spell to finish it off all it took was the fire elf. He also had a more pips than me so i was hanging on a tread. But I did it and you can to just believe and yourself :D

P.S i didn't win the first time i got defeated about 3 times so don't get discourage. Sorry if i spelled any of the spells wrong and wrote so much i just wanted to make sure you had all the info to win

Hope this helped

sincerely,

Bailey LifeSong level 58 wizard and on the rise! :D

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Carry a death wand. That way you can break his death shields until you lay down a life prism.

After you clear off any death shields & have your prism down you're set. It won't matter how many death shields he casts after your prism, because life spells will sail unther the death shields & then convert making his shields useless.

Plus, as a Life Wiz, using a death wand won't use up your traps or blades.

Also don't lay down any life traps until you've placed a prism on him. The prism must be 1st. Otherwise your spell will convert to death & thus will not be boosted by the traps.

After your prism is down, all that is left is to layer boosts & traps & hit with the biggest spell in your arsenal.

Defender
May 24, 2012
QuantumCat has a point. I'm also a life wizard but I carry a fire wand....it's actually a hammer that I got in the Crown Shop. The hits have a score of 90 and cost you no pips to cast. If you're carrying a wand from your own school you'll be breaking your own traps for a small hit. Check out some others.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I had to buy minions But best of luck to how you decide to do it ( i suggest some gnome tc or something :P)

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
blackbird32 wrote:
If you want the forest lord pet, you should get the spell first. Use some Life Prisms, but make sure you cast them before the minion uses death shield. Then cast forest lord to take out the minion.
The boss should be easy with a lot of prisms.
If not, take it out with a death spell (preferably one that somes from a wand).

From there, it should be easy. And trust me, the pet is EPIC!

Saffron JadeGrove
Lvl. 62, Legendary Theurgist
Waterworks Warrior

Since I tried the bosses twice (the spell boss first, of course), I used a Death Minion, as of the fact I couldn't beat it. :P

Anyway, the Forest Lord is awesome! I trained mine, and it learned LifeBlade, which helps.