Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Team Work World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I'm a level 35 myth and I find myself having trouble with some of the missions. Right now I'm in Kishibe Village and I have to defeat Kyuto or whatever, and he has pretty big health to fight by myself. So does anyone else think that Mooshu is easier to tackle TeamWork style or Solo? :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jason123321713 wrote:
I'm a level 35 myth and I find myself having trouble with some of the missions. Right now I'm in Kishibe Village and I have to defeat Kyuto or whatever, and he has pretty big health to fight by myself. So does anyone else think that Mooshu is easier to tackle TeamWork style or Solo? :)

I have never done 'team work' in Mooshu; all battles have been solo. Most of my wizards are fine on their own. Not sure if it's easier but it is doable.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho team work does help it go a bit faster you can do this with your Myth, use frog till they have to bring out the mops - blade up and run him regular and repeatedly - he only needs 4 pips to be let loose, abuse the puppet minion put 2 of them in your deck so he may come up in first hand and put him out there and for boss fights put out the Cyclops minion he actually runs sprite on you now and then but can help with the hits too.

Try to get gear that starts you on getting more power pips and damage, blade up and fire away with frog. Use your Minitor spell for boss fights etc but all mobs got frog from me mainly. Myth is about working the 2 stage hits, Humogo Frog and Minions - work them to the max and you got a great solo player.

I will say I had a slight advantage I had a spritely Fierce Hound by my side also. Don't get discouraged - around level 45 my Myth started to gain momentum and became quite the killer, if I took sun spot mostly anyone else helping in the fight didn't get pips fast enough since I already ran 2 bladed and Gargantuan frogs and killed off the mob fights.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I found for me, that my myth who has been the first in all the worlds has had the hardest time. I'm busy learning the story lines, the possible cheats, etc. Team work for her always made questing easier. As for my folowing wizards (death, life, balance, storm, ice, and fire) they've had an easier time of it. I believe its because I am familiar with that world and quest line by then.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
jason123321713 wrote:
I've done all battle with friends in mooshu. I've only soloed one in village of sorrow. In my opinion, team work helps a lot in the worlds mooshu, dragonspyre, and any world after that.

Wolf SilverSpear - Master Pyromancer
Luke StormWraith - Adept Theurgist
Christopher ThunderFountain - Intiate Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Let me give you a hint. Myth is not known as the solo school. It is hard to solo with the weak spells, but the shields get out of the way with those 2 hit spells! It was pretty challenging, but once you get farther into the worlds as a myth, you'll be in much worse shape. In Avalon you have to battle like 10 myth rank 11 elite guys who earthquake a lot to get a shield and a sword. Enjoy the easy myth while they last, cause when you hit CL, the orthrus's start popping up.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
hjjhii77 wrote:
Let me give you a hint. Myth is not known as the solo school. It is hard to solo with the weak spells, but the shields get out of the way with those 2 hit spells! It was pretty challenging, but once you get farther into the worlds as a myth, you'll be in much worse shape. In Avalon you have to battle like 10 myth rank 11 elite guys who earthquake a lot to get a shield and a sword. Enjoy the easy myth while they last, cause when you hit CL, the orthrus's start popping up.

Um, hi hjjhii, I'm Myth, and according to Merle Ambrose, Myth is the best school to solo the game with. Why? Cause we have minions. And, I take great offense from your "weak spell" jibe. Myth does not have weak spells. We have very good spells, and if you still don't think I'm right, try pvping against a Myth. Anyway, if anything, Myth is best known as the solo school. Yup!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer who finds soloing the game super easy with her handy dandy minions and non-weak spells

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
jason123321713 wrote:

Team work def.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I'm constantly asking for help (I feel bad having to ask my friends so much :/) with bosses... so definite team work. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not very go at soloing, especially with my Pyromancer.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I would say solo it if you'd like to, and if you think you can get through it.
I, myself, have found someone just two levels under me that happened to be in the same situation in Kat's Lab, where you have to do it twice, so now we're working through MooShu together, with help of his one friend (:
So, with the Myth minions and things, I think Myth would be a pretty good school to solo with (: Regrettably they do not have the best damage to their spells, but they also do not have the worst (:

Caroline DuskBlade, Level 36 Sorcerer
Sophia MoonCloud, Level 32 Thurmaturge
Taylor GoldenPetala, Level 10 Thurgist

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Mooshu is a solo world totally. But, with that said...treasure cards and a friend always helps. Since there are a variety of different spell school opponents. The bosses can be too hard for one person to face alone at the level most wizards are at in Mooshu (lvl 30-45).

Make sure you have a minion you can summon for some battles, carry a supply of blades and shields, and befriend people you meet while there.

Mooshu takes a long time, but the story line is cool and it makes you long to complete the next quest. The graphics here are the richest in the game for graphics until you reach zafaria and avalon.

It was a real treat to quest in Mooshu and my wizard hat off to the designer of this area.

-Joseph Icebringer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
i honestly think mooshu is a solo world. Maybe i think that because i'm storm and fire. But in my opinion any school can solo mooshu. :)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
brwac wrote:
Altho team work does help it go a bit faster you can do this with your Myth, use frog till they have to bring out the mops - blade up and run him regular and repeatedly - he only needs 4 pips to be let loose, abuse the puppet minion put 2 of them in your deck so he may come up in first hand and put him out there and for boss fights put out the Cyclops minion he actually runs sprite on you now and then but can help with the hits too.

Try to get gear that starts you on getting more power pips and damage, blade up and fire away with frog. Use your Minitor spell for boss fights etc but all mobs got frog from me mainly. Myth is about working the 2 stage hits, Humogo Frog and Minions - work them to the max and you got a great solo player.

I will say I had a slight advantage I had a spritely Fierce Hound by my side also. Don't get discouraged - around level 45 my Myth started to gain momentum and became quite the killer, if I took sun spot mostly anyone else helping in the fight didn't get pips fast enough since I already ran 2 bladed and Gargantuan frogs and killed off the mob fights.
You obviously know a thing or two. Anyways if you are in Kishibe Village you have seen nothing. I had to take Ideyoshi and the Plague and Deathe oni Oyotomi the Defiler that one evil wraith all by myself. I walked out of MooShu at level 42. And not to mention that I am A Diviner. You poor thing.